login

Author Topic: Riff Raff Theater: Batman & Robin (The Rifftrax Riff)  (Read 39857 times)

Offline Jinto

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 1
Re: Riff Raff Theater: Batman & Robin (The Rifftrax Riff)
« Reply #390 on: February 21, 2008, 06:20:13 PM »
Your mockery does not amuse anyone.
Neither does the attitude I perceive in your statement. It was a simple question. I don't know what your problem is.

It took me a few days to recover from the repeated watchings during riffing, and then having to sit through it again with the Rifftrax... it was a mixed feeling. Glad to see it finally completed... laughing at the jokes... but at the same time really not wanting to watch it again. So I'm glad the entire ordeal is over and now time has passed and I can look back and not cringe at the thought of B&R anymore (which is why I was only posting now instead of earlier. I didn't want to think about it for a little while).

Anyway, another question: Did everyone get their posters?

I was a bit surprised at the small size of the poster. I'm used to thinking of posters as huge, wall covering things. I like the compact form though. It's easier to store.

Offline Junkyard

• Can't Shoot Straight
  • Liked: 5
  • Steampunk Monster Hunter
    • Riff Raff Theater
« Reply #391 on: February 21, 2008, 07:36:47 PM »
Neither does the attitude I perceive in your statement. It was a simple question. I don't know what your problem is.

I was just kidding. Should have added an emoticon, but they didn't have "Mock Resentment."

Offline Jinto

• Big Montana
« Reply #392 on: February 22, 2008, 03:36:19 AM »

I was just kidding. Should have added an emoticon, but they didn't have "Mock Resentment."
heh. ok cool. sorry to get a bit testy then. glad you cleared that up. the internet needs more 'intent indicators'. it's so easy to misunderstand.

Offline allhailtheriff

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #393 on: February 22, 2008, 11:24:09 AM »
I thought the fans did a shocking good job at writing the riffs on this film.  I always neglected to see it, for obvious reasons, but it was a truly enjoyable watch.  Thanks! 

Offline mike5150

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 312
  • I used to be cool dag nabbit!
« Reply #394 on: February 22, 2008, 07:08:00 PM »
I want to be part of this....................how do I make that happen . (I want a sheepish emoticon here: one that would not offend anyone)

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 177
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #395 on: February 22, 2008, 07:35:43 PM »
I want to be part of this....................how do I make that happen . (I want a sheepish emoticon here: one that would not offend anyone)

The deadline for Batman & Robin has obviously come and gone but if you have a copy of League of Extraordinary Gentleman you have 1 week to come up with some riffs.  Full details here. 

http://forum.rifftrax.com/index.php/topic,7500.0.html

If a week isn't enough time for you grab a copy of Armageddon and get to writing.  There's no set date but it was promised to be a future Riff Raff Theater target.  Here's a link to their website-

www.riffrafftheater.com

Offline Jinto

• Big Montana
« Reply #396 on: February 23, 2008, 01:05:18 PM »

yeah, you're late to the party on this one, but there are other projects as Raven pointed out.