login

Author Topic: QuipTracks: The Happening - NOW AVAILABLE  (Read 13815 times)

Offline Invisible NanoGhost

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 1
  • Just here for a few laughs. I'll take yours.
Re: QuipTracks: The Happening - NOW AVAILABLE
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2008, 02:22:27 PM »
Well, we've had a decent number of downloads, but not much feedback...

If you've seen this, PLEASE let us know what you thought, even if you think it sucked!

If I remember right, when I was at your site to pick up the free "Jurassic Park" riff, the account-creation process said something about how you weren't setup to accept charges from my location (or some words along those lines).  What's the chances that this would be available as an iRiff?

Invader_quirk

« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2008, 04:23:44 PM »
That shouldn't happen... how long ago did you try that?

As for the iRiffs thing.... we're hoping we won't have to. We're hoping The Show will bring more people to our site, where we don't have to split the tiny amount we already charge for each track. We also really would like to be independent of Rifftrax. Because of this, we'd really like to help you with this problem you ran into on our site.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 04:27:03 PM by Invader_quirk »

• Big Montana
« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2008, 08:10:31 PM »

Um, looks like it might have been November 16th.  Might have been a day or two before that.

Invader_quirk

« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2008, 09:25:19 AM »
Our webmaster changed some things and we'd like you to try again, if it's not too much trouble. If it still doesn't work, email us.

• Big Montana
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2008, 01:42:46 PM »
Our webmaster changed some things and we'd like you to try again, if it's not too much trouble. If it still doesn't work, email us.

There were a few minor quirks (Invader Quirks?), but this time it worked out okay.  I was able to pay via paypal, and download two of your other quip tracks.  Seems OK now.  Thanks!

Offline N.E.S. TOR

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 0
  • Oh yeah, it's on!
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2008, 02:02:41 PM »
Thanks for buying from us. Wait, what am I saying? I'm not part of Quiptracks.
Nestor vs. Ollie picture created and copyright "Trumpysgirl"

Invader_quirk

« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2008, 03:49:50 PM »
I'm glad it worked for you! I hope you enjoy them!

• Big Montana
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2008, 06:49:20 PM »
If I remember right, when I was at your site to pick up the free "Jurassic Park" riff, the account-creation process said something about how you weren't setup to accept charges from my location (or some words along those lines).  What's the chances that this [The Happening] would be available as an iRiff?

A-hah, in revisiting the site I see where the problem pops up.  If I pick a free Quiptrack (in this case, "Lady in the Water"), then when I go through the checkout process I'm told:  "Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time.  Please contact us for alternate arrangements."  So apparently that's side-effect of having nothing that I need to pay for, but when I saw the message I assumed it was not possible for me to buy from the site.

In any case, all's well for me.  Just thought I'd mention what seems to produce that confusing message, in case other visitors to your site are thrown off by it the way I was.

Invader_quirk

« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2008, 09:21:19 PM »
Interesting. We'll look into it so maybe we can prevent more confusion. Thanks for bringing it up.

Offline N.E.S. TOR

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 0
  • Oh yeah, it's on!
« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2008, 09:33:32 AM »
I see that you guys are on te front page of iRiffs. (It was last time I checked)
Nestor vs. Ollie picture created and copyright "Trumpysgirl"

Offline Action Batch

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 67
  • Hogwashologist
« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2008, 10:09:05 AM »
Speaking of Happenings... you fellers working on anything? New track? QTtSe2? Hummmmmmmm?

Invader_quirk

« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2008, 03:24:39 PM »
We are close to releasing our next track: Mission Impossible 2, on our site. We need to record it. I guess we're not really that close, but we're hoping to have it out by the new year. After that, we're hoping to do a quick redo of Lady in the Water, since it's our oldest, and one of the free tracks that people judge us by. The next episode of the show is also in the works, but it's on hold until MI:2 is done.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 03:36:17 PM by Invader_quirk »

Offline Asbestos Bill

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 467
  • Are YOU dedoodaydolah?
    • QuipTracks
« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2008, 04:25:13 PM »
We also have a script in progress for The Core

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6692
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2008, 08:19:41 PM »
After that, please please PLEASE riff HULK!

Offline FordPrefect

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2008, 12:26:42 AM »
We are close to releasing our next track: Mission Impossible 2, on our site. We need to record it. I guess we're not really that close, but we're hoping to have it out by the new year. After that, we're hoping to do a quick redo of Lady in the Water, since it's our oldest, and one of the free tracks that people judge us by. The next episode of the show is also in the works, but it's on hold until MI:2 is done.

I'm glad to hear you're redoing Lady in the Water. My friends and I were in the mood to see another riffed M. Night movie one night and we really enjoyed your take on it. We just thought it was too bad that the audio quality was inconsistent. I wouldn't mind paying for a version with better quality audio. Do you plan on adding a donate button one of these days?