Author Topic: the best/cheap video game player  (Read 1061 times)

Offline caterbone

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
the best/cheap video game player
« on: October 01, 2010, 12:24:14 AM »
If you're interested in a video game console, I personally recommend the Xbox 360. It holds its own with great online features, ground breaking exclusive titles such as Mass Effect, Gears of War, Halo 3, and staying on par with the Playstation 3 graphics-wise.

In terms of financial costs, the Wii would be the cheapest. It's directed towards the casual gamers and young children.

Behind that, is the Xbox 360. It's a great experience if you're seeking online enjoyment, though to truly experience it you'll have to cough up roughly six dollars a month. Nice exclusives, nice amount of GB, an overall clean system. The packages range in price, from 200$ to 400$.

The last of the trio is the Playstation 3. It's the most expensive and uses Blue Ray. A feature I admire, but not a console I recommend. It has excellent graphic capabilities, but it lacks a diverse genre of games, and its exclusives really are pathetic. Online play is free.

All in all, if you're the casual type, get the Wii or the Arcade version of the Xbox 360. It all depends on your interest in games.

If you're the hardcore type, however, get the Xbox 360 Pro. It offers three months free of Xbox Live Gold and a 60 GB unit of storage.

Up to you, and hope it helped.

Offline Minnesota

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 4
  • Twins Territory
Re: the best/cheap video game player
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 01:07:23 AM »
I once posted a topic to a random forum asking 'coke or pepsi?' ... got a bunch of responces. It was just research for a project i was working on. You're  post reminds me of that lol.

Online Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2977
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 01:41:04 AM »
The post reminds ME of spam, except they forgot to send us a link to a computer virus, or try to get my credit card info. :^)

Doctor Who?

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 03:03:01 AM »

Offline MWolf

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 3
  • The Super Best Friends! Freedom of Speech
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 10:50:02 PM »
Your post reminds me of a something that is to long for me to read yet I can comment all snarky on one segment of it and still keep my self belief that I am a freaking genius beyond compare. It also reminds me of waffles...
For All of Humanity

Offline stansimpson

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 289
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010, 11:29:30 PM »
Your post reminds me of a something that is to long for me to read yet I can comment all snarky on one segment of it and still keep my self belief that I am a freaking genius beyond compare. It also reminds me of waffles...
You just reminded me of how much I like waffles.

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2379
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2010, 12:45:25 AM »
If its spam then it scares me. Spam shouldn't have that many properly spelled words in a row.
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline SJP

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 199
  • Worst...avatar...ever!
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2010, 07:51:54 AM »
You know, that reminds me...I believe it was mentioned on Yahoo a few days ago.  There should be a link somewhere...check the Simpsons Movie thread, it might be there.   ;)
One Man Band Riffs.  18 riffs, over 600 served, since 2009.