login

Author Topic: Will it work with Unbox?  (Read 2332 times)

Offline Imper1um

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 0
Will it work with Unbox?
« on: June 03, 2008, 01:49:14 PM »
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has tried this before, I'm too lazy to run around looking for the movie, so I'm wondering if anyone is also lazy enough to do this.

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked: 247
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
Re: Will it work with Unbox?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 01:52:58 PM »
There's no reason why it shouldn't work. If my experience shows anything with places who know what they are doing, you should be fine. Plus it's only a few bucks, so if it doesn't work, you're not out a whole ton of money.

Let us know how it works out.

Offline Imper1um

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 0
Re: Will it work with Unbox?
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 03:02:10 PM »
Unbox works just fine for Amazon, however, you cannot use Unbox normally to create a Riffed Movie with combined track.

Also, Unbox has about a 1.2 second delay after the logo goes down. Hold off pressing Play on the Riff for that amount of time and you should sync just fine!

Lastly, if you plan on utilizing Unbox and WMPlayer and doing other things (like I am), I would recommend increasing the Priority Order from the Task Manager on wmplayer.exe and ADVWindowsClientApp.exe. I have these set to High and it works very well. I love the Hateful comments towards the mumbling and filling of the movie with absolutely nothing.

Mary Jo Pehl is doing great, and I'm only 35 minutes in :D