login

Author Topic: CLUE: Online (Game One - Ended)  (Read 17803 times)

Janitor

Re: CLUE: Online (Game One - In Progress)
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2008, 04:05:34 AM »
I really don't know why she canceled her account. We broke up, but I didn't think she would do that. I don't know what to tell you guys.

Offline ChrisHanel

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2008, 06:02:22 AM »
Well, we weren't really that far into the game... do we start over with a new 6th player?

Offline Rude

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 3
  • Forum Czar
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2008, 08:11:32 AM »

Wow. High drama at the Roundtable. Hmmm...

I figured that some people don't visit the message board over the weekend. So i was going to cut some slack before changing the rules. But i think from now on, if someone doesn't respond after 24hours... i'll announce whether they can disprove a Suggestion, Private Message the other player with their evidence, and they'll lose their turn to move.

For now though, let me see if GregMcDuck would like to step in as Mrs. White for the rest of the game. If not, i'll take over on Evidence duty and we'll leave her sitting in a room somewhere.

Oh, and Colonel Mustard... Mrs. White can disprove your Suggestion. I'll PM you with the evidence.
Mr. Green, please proceed.

-Rude
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3</a>

Offline Jinto

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2008, 08:55:36 AM »

I figured that some people don't visit the message board over the weekend. So i was going to cut some slack before changing the rules. But i think from now on, if someone doesn't respond after 24hours... i'll announce whether they can disprove a Suggestion, Private Message the other player with their evidence, and they'll lose their turn to move.

Just because one person happened to leave without even telling anyone in an uncommon case of "drama" is no reason to put a 24 hour time limit on responses, in my opinion. People do have lives beyond the board, more often on the weekends as you suggested, and of course Life(tm) occasionally 'happens' and you just gotta take care of stuff.

I would say a limit of 48 hours is better. I don't see many 24+ hour silences happening in any case, since I think we're all fairly conscious of our little gaming commitment here, but the 48 hour limit at least gives us that "busy / sick day" leeway, just in case, and I, for one, am in no great rush. I'm all for reasonable response times, but I'm also for enjoying a relaxed, naturally flowing game pace.

anais.jude

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2008, 11:53:44 AM »
Sweet, ActionBatch is on the market....I mean, that sucks....if you talk to her, tell her we miss her

Janitor

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2008, 02:09:44 PM »
That will mean a lot to her Jude. Really.

And now I will quit posting in your game. Take it away Tim Curry!

Offline Rude.

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Forum Czar
    • Zombie-Thon
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2008, 06:55:26 PM »

The evidence collected by Mrs. White has disproved Colonel Mustard's Suggestion.
Mr. Green, please proceed.

-Wadsworth
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Offline ChrisHanel

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2008, 09:09:41 PM »
Moving into the Conservatory. Looking around, I can surmise the possibility of Professor Plum completing a nasty act with a lead pipe.

Oh, and that he killed Mr. Boddy with it, as well.

anais.jude

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2008, 09:54:09 PM »
i can't disprove that

Offline Jinto

• Big Montana
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2008, 03:49:31 AM »
Moving into the Conservatory. Looking around, I can surmise the possibility of Professor Plum completing a nasty act with a lead pipe.

Oh, and that he killed Mr. Boddy with it, as well.

i can't disprove that

Unfortunately, I cannot disprove your conjecture either, but I'm sure it's just some oversight and someone else will have the redeeming evidence you need. I am a man of learning, sir, not violence.

Offline AmandaGal

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 14
  • Every new beginning starts with an end
    • Little Rock Information
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2008, 06:13:17 AM »
I can disprove the Yankee's theory. 

�mike5150� how tall are you?.....in gallons?

anais.jude

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2008, 09:51:41 AM »
The Peacock moves from T3 to the conservatory.  I really don't think any of you guys could do such a thing, except Col Mustard. I heard he and Boddy having an argument about Miss Scarlett earlier this evening*. Plus the Col had that Knife on him, remember*?
I suggest Col Mustard, in the Conservatory, with the Knife

*made up for effect

Offline Jinto

• Big Montana
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2008, 10:52:32 AM »
I'm sorry to say, Mrs. Peacock, that while your imagination is as colorful as your name suggests, your dazzling bird's-brain has unfortunately produced an erroneously colored picture of the situation at hand. In short, I can disprove your assertion, birdy.

Now, I suppose I shall move onward from this Conservatory that I have been so unceremoniously dragged into, so that I may observe the situation from the Ballroom. It would seem to me that it is possible Miss Scarlet, with her love of intoxication and scandalously loose dancing, might enjoy the sight of Mr. Boddy swinging, just as loosely, high in the air from a chandelier by a Rope around his neck.

Offline AmandaGal

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 14
  • Every new beginning starts with an end
    • Little Rock Information
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2008, 04:57:07 PM »
Well, I never!  It is clearer than dew on a snake's belly that I never touched Mr. Boddy.  Ok, there was that once, but he was more than alive when I left and we both had too much to drink.  With a name like Mr. Boddy a girl just has to know.   But alas, I cannot disprove your theory.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 08:27:45 PM by AmandaGal »
�mike5150� how tall are you?.....in gallons?

Offline FLOCK of RABID SHEEP?!?!

• Mayor of Nilbog
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2008, 11:19:42 PM »
the mustard must confess that he can refute the aforementioned claim.