Author Topic: Unused Screenplay for Spiderman 2  (Read 3148 times)

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5090
  • Mr. Robot
Re: Unused Screenplay for Spiderman 2
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 03:38:49 PM »
I'm saying, you don't hear the narration going, "Yeah. That's me. That dork there. What a pathetic loser. Can't even afford Neutrogena. Seems like the biggest weiner in the world, right? Well if somebody told you my life was a sad little tale; if somebody said I was just a whimpy piece of crap, not a snowball's chance in hell of ever getting laid... they forgot to mention I'm SPIDER-MAN and I pound supermodel tail every night. Nuff said!"

Umm... That's true.  But the narrator doesn't say "Hats are pretty" either.  In fact, I'm really, really missing your point here based on what you've written.  That doesn't change the fact that they're the same guy.  Also, he's not married to a super-model in the movie.  Come to think of it, he's actually not married to a super-model in the comics any more.  And never was.

Thank you, SATAN!

Offline Gaseous Snake

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 0
Re: Unused Screenplay for Spiderman 2
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 03:51:49 PM »
Hmm... My elderly aunt who is likely to die of other complications next week is about to die right now! Who can I turn to for help? Ah, I know, the dark Lord Mephisto. Because we all know how well it turned out for Johnny Blaze and his father. Good thinking, Pete!