Author Topic: I Just Finished Watching...  (Read 175115 times)

Offline pezdrake

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 23
Re: I Just Finished Watching...
« Reply #855 on: March 26, 2010, 12:17:14 PM »
Just saw The Beatniks for the first time. It was nice to see fnally see the movie that spawned "Shut up Iris!" and "I killed that fat barkeep!" but the episode was pretty meh. The Mads troll doll costumes and the "If you... then you're not a Beatnik" sketches were great, though. (I think this was the least sleepy I've ever seen Joel in an ep. Interesting.)

If these guys are beatniks then my mom's a beatnik.. and she's not.

If you've ever said "I really like the gym teacher," you're not a beatnik.

If you own at least one sweater vest.. your not a beatnik.

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #856 on: March 26, 2010, 01:17:27 PM »
If you've ever said "Please pass the spring rolls," you're probably not a beatnik.

Offline stansimpson

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 498
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
« Reply #857 on: March 26, 2010, 05:20:20 PM »
Watching Thepumaman.  I've seen it like a billion times, but I still gotta ask, did Vidhinyo really kill 4 people to find The Puma Man?  And he was just going to keep killing people until he got it right?  I mean, he's supposed to be a good guy, isn't he?  What happened here?

Offline pezdrake

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 23
« Reply #858 on: March 26, 2010, 08:55:18 PM »
Watching Thepumaman.  I've seen it like a billion times, but I still gotta ask, did Vidhinyo really kill 4 people to find The Puma Man?  And he was just going to keep killing people until he got it right?  I mean, he's supposed to be a good guy, isn't he?  What happened here?

We killed his entire people so every once in a while he gets to toss one of us out a window.  It's not a perfect system admittedly but it works for us.

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
« Reply #859 on: March 26, 2010, 08:59:42 PM »

I think Donald Pleasence was supposed to be behind those people's deaths, but I forget why. That came up recently when Sampo got to Pumaman in his weekly episode guide

« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 11:05:53 AM by Sharky Kong »

Offline Maverick Joe Six-Pack

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #860 on: March 26, 2010, 10:04:10 PM »
Master Ninja 1.  Not a bad ep, but Master Ninja Theme Song: best theme song ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIHTA6LM7LM][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIHTA6LM7LM[/url]
"Outside of a dog, a book is Man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6258
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #861 on: March 27, 2010, 08:15:20 AM »
Master Ninja 1.  Not a bad ep, but Master Ninja Theme Song: best theme song ever.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIHTA6LM7LM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIHTA6LM7LM][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIHTA6LM7LM[/url]

Yeah, even though I'm not a fan of Joel host segments, the Master Ninja Theme Song is just brilliant! Especially Tom doing the wakichica wakichica.

Offline satanloveskitties

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #862 on: March 27, 2010, 09:08:20 AM »
The gun slinger ! old west paintings of the old west !
>SATANLOVESKITTIES<

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #863 on: March 27, 2010, 09:28:34 AM »
The gun slinger !
Eh, the book was better.

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
« Reply #864 on: March 27, 2010, 11:08:47 AM »
So, in the Final Sacrifice, Bibber the bearded prospecter guy (Consarnit!), he was an elaborate puppet performed by Jim Henson, right?

I think Donald Pleasence was supposed to be behind those people's deaths, but I forget why. That came up recently when Sampo got to Pumaman in his weekly episode guide

Now that I think about it more, (Yes, I spent the night pondering Pumaman...) Vadinjo already knew Tony was the Pumaman, since he knew Tony's father. Lord help me, I'd really like an uncut copy of that movie.

I love that one, which is weird. Western, Corman, nothing happens. Must be Beverly Garland.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 11:10:31 AM by Sharky Kong »

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #865 on: March 27, 2010, 02:00:21 PM »

I love that one, which is weird. Western, Corman, nothing happens. Must be Beverly Garland.

Yes. Definitely Beverly Garland.

Offline satanloveskitties

• Schnappi Supporter
« Reply #866 on: March 27, 2010, 06:46:43 PM »
old school hot ! old west hotties of the old west
>SATANLOVESKITTIES<

Offline THE QUEEN!!!

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
« Reply #867 on: March 28, 2010, 02:50:20 PM »
Just saw BOGGY CREEK II again. Gets funnier every time. Love it. I actually watched it because I saw Blind Side again in my local $2 theater and it reminded me of Boggy Creek II--Southern people playing football.
"Kissing is like WiFi. Just get within the general area." ---New Moon RT

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
« Reply #868 on: March 29, 2010, 07:29:54 AM »
I popped in Night Of The Blood Beast yesterday morning while puttering around. As I'm the kitchenette making coffee, I hear my girlfriend say "Oh no, Corman."  :D

Offline TTYT

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 5
« Reply #869 on: March 29, 2010, 09:05:57 PM »
Untamed Youth and The Black Scorpion. I love the late Season 1 episodes. Trace's Crow is almost his normal self, Josh was beginning to get really funny as Tom, and the movies are perfect riffing fodder (and I could stare at that blond singer chick in Untamed Youth all day long...Yowza!)