login

Author Topic: I Just Finished Watching...  (Read 175086 times)

Doctor Who?

Re: I Just Finished Watching...
« Reply #840 on: March 12, 2010, 08:24:20 PM »
Santa Clause.

Wow I have seen horror movies that are less creepy then this.  Well add another movie I will be watching every christmas from now on.  This now in my top ten episodes.  That was just great.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6258
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #841 on: March 12, 2010, 09:06:29 PM »
Santa Clause.

Wow I have seen horror movies that are less creepy then this.  Well add another movie I will be watching every christmas from now on.  This now in my top ten episodes.  That was just great.
Santa's haulin' ass!

Doctor Who?

« Reply #842 on: March 12, 2010, 10:06:10 PM »
Santa Clause.

Santa's haulin' ass!

I can't be the only one who was creeped out by the number of body parts Santa had in his work shop,also his slave army of stereotype children from around the world.

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 6621
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
« Reply #843 on: March 12, 2010, 10:10:51 PM »
It's CLAUS. No -e.  "The Santa Clause" is a shitty Tim Allen movie that's nightmarish in its own way.

:D

[Tim Allen staring wide-eyed at a row of perfectly cut rails on a gold-framed mirror.]

"No, no Tim Allen!"
VIVA IL ESORDIO DEL DIABETE ADULTO DUCE!!!

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #844 on: March 13, 2010, 12:26:13 AM »
I can't be the only one who was creeped out by the number of body parts Santa had in his work shop,also his slave army of stereotype children from around the world.

"The All-Seeing Eye. The Electronic Ear."

Crow: "The Pleasure Mouth."
Servo: "God, I hope that's a mouth."

Just watched The Touch Of Satan. (Following along with Sampo's episode guide.)

Crow: "Mike, if you're ever this family's secret santa, don't get them potholders. They have plenty. Also, don't get them plant hangers. That is, if you're ever their secret santa. Oh! I know what you could get 'em - a book on how to hide a murder weapon. Y'know, if you're ever --"

Mike: "If I'm ever their secret santa, right."

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #845 on: March 21, 2010, 08:51:48 AM »
The Crawling Eye - The movie wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The plot about the clouds moving with monsters in it reminded me a lot of The Mist. In fact, the eye creatures are rather creative and at the time were probably kinda scary. They are incredibly goofy B-movie monsters, though. They actually reminded me of Lovecraftian style monsters, what with the tentacles, the weird features, the mystery of what they want and where they came from (I appreciated that even though the scientist tried to guess at their origins, a definitive answer wasn't given). Also, this movie stars the absolutely gorgeous Janet Munro, most famous from Darby O'Gill and the Little People.

The riffing was better than I thought it would be, and picked up after the halfway mark. I didn't get why Joel asked Gypsy at the end for a good thing and a bad thing about the movie, since she didn't watch it.

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
« Reply #846 on: March 22, 2010, 05:29:13 AM »
Dear Shout, please please please release Bride Of The Monster soon. I must have a pristine copy for my Ed Wood collection.

Strausky: "Are you mad, Varnhoff?"
Bela: "Mad?"
Joel: "Vhat the hell do YOU think?!"

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #847 on: March 22, 2010, 07:24:51 AM »
Dear Shout, please please please release Bride Of The Monster soon. I must have a pristine copy for my Ed Wood collection.

Strausky: "Are you mad, Varnhoff?"
Bela: "Mad?"
Joel: "Vhat the hell do YOU think?!"
"I still wanna have a picnic, dammit!"

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #848 on: March 23, 2010, 06:14:20 PM »
The legendary, the immortal, the Zappiest, the Rowsdoweriest episode ever: The Final Sacrifice! One of my alltime favorites.

*truck backfire* "I think his heart just exploded."

Oh how I love the Canada Song. The lyrics are great, but the reactions by Mike and Crow really sell it.

Offline TheUnabeefer

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 937
  • I am a flying cow... worship me or DIE!!!
    • The Unabeefer Beefs
« Reply #849 on: March 24, 2010, 05:47:17 PM »
Gamera...  I think my longest episode review yet.  Go read my rant about Z Plan, found here in this thread:

http://forum.rifftrax.com/index.php/topic,17080.msg532789.html#msg532789
...and there he was, reigning supreme at number two.  The One... The Only... The Unabeefer.

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
« Reply #850 on: March 25, 2010, 04:02:56 AM »
Just saw The Beatniks for the first time. It was nice to see fnally see the movie that spawned "Shut up Iris!" and "I killed that fat barkeep!" but the episode was pretty meh. The Mads troll doll costumes and the "If you... then you're not a Beatnik" sketches were great, though. (I think this was the least sleepy I've ever seen Joel in an ep. Interesting.)

Offline NYFalcon1981

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #851 on: March 26, 2010, 10:10:18 AM »
Track of the Moon Beast - 1007 -

Great Riffing, Crow did the best among the guys, with Tom second and Mike doing a solid job in 3rd.

Outside of the California Lady Skit , none of them were above average to me.

Eh to weak skits aside the riffing and the movie's "so bad it's fun"-ness really help make this a keeper of an episode. Not a classic but enjoyable from start to stop!

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
« Reply #852 on: March 26, 2010, 12:11:57 PM »
"This stew is great! What do you put in it?"

Offline pezdrake

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 23
« Reply #853 on: March 26, 2010, 12:12:22 PM »
Just saw The Beatniks for the first time. It was nice to see fnally see the movie that spawned "Shut up Iris!" and "I killed that fat barkeep!" but the episode was pretty meh. The Mads troll doll costumes and the "If you... then you're not a Beatnik" sketches were great, though. (I think this was the least sleepy I've ever seen Joel in an ep. Interesting.)

If these guys are beatniks then my mom's a beatnik.. and she's not.

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
« Reply #854 on: March 26, 2010, 12:14:35 PM »

If these guys are beatniks then my mom's a beatnik.. and she's not.

If you've ever said "I really like the gym teacher," you're not a beatnik.