login

Author Topic: ICWXP Official Site Launches on Monday!  (Read 5709 times)

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3781
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Re: ICWXP Official Site Launches on Monday!
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2008, 08:05:33 AM »
Wow! A button right on the main page! Thanks, guys!
In fact, I clicked on their button to go to your link.. It Works! :D :D

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2008, 09:08:17 AM »
Nice looking site.

The titles for the upcoming movies look hilarious...... bad, cheesey horror movies.   My ALL TIME favorite kind of bad movies to watch.   :highfive:

Just joined the forum over there too.

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 177
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2008, 07:06:45 PM »

There's twice as much advertising for Riff Raff Theater on here and this is the FAN RIFFING section.  Complaints about fan riffing advertising is a bit unfounded I'd say, no offense. 

Yeah, maybe you're right. I just don't really like shills who appear only to promote their product and leave, rather than actually participate in a forum.  Maybe you don't fall into that category, but I know of at least two posters in the IXCWCPXP camp who do.

Well there's a few noobs that migrated over here from their MySpace and seemed to have disappeared.  And and I can't say Carrie falls into that category.  She's busy as hell with their MySpace and now their board, but I hear ya.  I don't like that either.  Nobody wants to read spam.

THE SITE JUST LAUNCHED!!

Not that I really care, but the greater percentage of your posts are either in ICWXP threads or mention ICWXP in other threads.  Just saying.

I personally don't care one way or another.  I'm not trying to be a dick but you seem to only talk about one thing.  I am glad you've at least given the Quiptracks guys a chance and checked out their stuff. 

Offline MSTJedi

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 604
  • In a not too distant future far, far away. . . .
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2008, 09:49:45 PM »
I checked out the ICWXP site and made a couple posts in the forum. Now I have another MST3K-related forum to keep tabs on. Not that I do very well at that. I tend to fixate on one forum for a time and then switch over to another. Not sure how lively the ICWXP forum will end up being, but I'm game.

Offline allhailtheriff

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2008, 11:17:49 PM »
I checked out the ICWXP site and made a couple posts in the forum. Now I have another MST3K-related forum to keep tabs on. Not that I do very well at that. I tend to fixate on one forum for a time and then switch over to another. Not sure how lively the ICWXP forum will end up being, but I'm game.

The forum is actually really lively over there, at least for one that's only been up for two or three days.  I've been hanging out there a lot, I figured I'd swing back by here and see what was happening.

Offline Natureboy

• Big Montana
  • Intelligent, Sensational
    • Easy Talk Cafe
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2008, 02:21:10 PM »

The forum is actually really lively over there, at least for one that's only been up for two or three days.  I've been hanging out there a lot, I figured I'd swing back by here and see what was happening.

AHA!  Sure.....and all this time I thought you were just shilling your product shamelessly...my bad!   ::)

Offline CM916

• Magneto-cent Member
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2008, 10:13:32 PM »
That product deserves to be shamelessly promoted.
Member, ICWXP Info Club

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 15
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2008, 02:05:28 AM »
YAAAAAY!!!!

An opponent site that i can go fanboy against.  let the rifftrax jihad begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIE NONBELIEVERS