« Reply #180 on: June 14, 2008, 01:52:23 PM »
EXCELLENT!! :highfive:

Keep up the GR8 Work!! :cheers:

Offline SaucyRossy

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 0
Re: ICWXP
« Reply #181 on: June 14, 2008, 02:15:31 PM »
That really bums me out because I wanted to see them beat CT to their second release. 

Why? Why does that matter?

www.rifftraxfan.com - Check out Gammers RiffTrax Fan page!

Offline allhailtheriff

• Sparkles in Sunlight
« Reply #182 on: June 14, 2008, 02:23:12 PM »
That really bums me out because I wanted to see them beat CT to their second release. 

Because they're the underdog with no money or backing, really.  Although I suppose now they have Rifftrax!

Offline SaucyRossy

« Reply #183 on: June 14, 2008, 02:28:03 PM »

Because they're the underdog with no money or backing, really.  Although I suppose now they have Rifftrax!

Yes and because CT has tons of backing, what with them paying for it all by themselves and doing everything also on a shoe string budget? Sorry but your explanation does not cut it. There is no need to create a fake rivalry between the two it is just stupid but I can't ignore comments like yours because for some reason it just drives me nuts. Maybe I need to go meditate or something.

Janitor

« Reply #184 on: June 14, 2008, 02:32:23 PM »
So aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways...

There I was watching xp's riff of The Talking Car and in one bright shining moment, I realized, if you love riffs, it's a damn good time to be alive.

Offline SaucyRossy

« Reply #185 on: June 14, 2008, 02:33:47 PM »

There I was watching xp's riff of The Talking Car and in one bright shining moment, I realized, if you love riffs, it's a damn good time to be alive.

I can agree with that!  :D

Janitor

« Reply #186 on: June 14, 2008, 02:34:48 PM »

I can agree with that!  :D
AB  :highfive: Ross

Offline SaucyRossy

« Reply #187 on: June 14, 2008, 02:38:02 PM »
BTW your avatar and your John Wooden quote makes you my 15th favorite person on this board.

Janitor

« Reply #188 on: June 14, 2008, 02:39:52 PM »
BTW your avatar and your John Wooden quote makes you my 15th favorite person on this board.
[yt=425,350]kb6ErLPt4t8[/yt]

Offline allhailtheriff

• Sparkles in Sunlight
« Reply #189 on: June 14, 2008, 02:43:48 PM »

Yes and because CT has tons of backing, what with them paying for it all by themselves and doing everything also on a shoe string budget? Sorry but your explanation does not cut it. There is no need to create a fake rivalry between the two it is just stupid but I can't ignore comments like yours because for some reason it just drives me nuts. Maybe I need to go meditate or something.

*sigh*

REGARDLESS, no one can feasibly argue ICWXP is the underdog.  They don't have the avenues of promotion CT does, and even if money is coming right out of CT's guys pockets, the ICWXP guys don't have pockets like they do.  I'm not trying to spark a "fake" rivalry.  I wish them both the best.

Thanks for being unnecessarily rude once again over a simple comment though.

Offline bettertomorrowamy

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 12
  • Get this lazy Manc twat an Emmy!
« Reply #190 on: June 14, 2008, 02:45:07 PM »

*sigh*

REGARDLESS, no one can feasibly argue ICWXP is the underdog.  They don't have the avenues of promotion CT does, and even if money is coming right out of CT's guys pockets, the ICWXP guys don't have pockets like they do.  I'm not trying to spark a "fake" rivalry.  I wish them both the best.

Thanks for being unnecessarily rude once again over a simple comment though.

*sigh*

On timeout

Offline SaucyRossy

« Reply #191 on: June 14, 2008, 02:47:04 PM »
I wasn't being rude only pointing out the absurdity of this comment "That really bums me out because I wanted to see them beat CT to their second release."

That is all. Let's just move on then. I am looking forward to the new ICWXP and am interested in where the story line goes along with seeing what the new balcony is like.

Janitor

« Reply #192 on: June 14, 2008, 03:02:07 PM »
(wind blows sagebrush along main street)

Offline CM916

• Magneto-cent Member
« Reply #193 on: June 14, 2008, 09:16:16 PM »
Holy crap! I just left them a sad myspace message yesterday and then got a reponse today from Carrie simply saying "check our site". These guys are so awesome and I am glad to see the absolute end of the "I feel like I'm betraying MST3K" argument.
Member, ICWXP Info Club

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #194 on: June 14, 2008, 09:31:06 PM »
Truly, these are the best of times

*not the Styx version of "Best of Times" either*