Poll

Which Steven Seagal movie would you like to see riffed?

On Deadly Ground
2 (9.5%)
Exit Wounds
2 (9.5%)
Submerged
1 (4.8%)
Fire Down Below
0 (0%)
Marked For Death
1 (4.8%)
Nico/Above The Law
1 (4.8%)
Out For Justice
2 (9.5%)
Under Seige
11 (52.4%)
Other
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Segal Movies  (Read 2557 times)

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
Re: Segal Movies
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 01:26:59 PM »
You know, I thought Caine looked odd in that movie and it never dawned on me it was the silly dye job!   :D

And as far as Michael Caine goes, it sure beats working in a coal mine like the rest of his family.

"When Michael Caine was asked about this movie in an interview, he answered, "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific."

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3488
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007, 01:37:22 PM »
Any of them would make Riffable Targets, but the original Under Siege would be my choice, just to here Kev's reaction to the birthday cake girl

Offline gbeenie

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 415
  • Prepare to die, obviously!
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007, 05:43:02 PM »
You know, I thought Caine looked odd in that movie and it never dawned on me it was the silly dye job!   :D

And as far as Michael Caine goes, it sure beats working in a coal mine like the rest of his family.

"When Michael Caine was asked about this movie in an interview, he answered, "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific."

Gad I love that man.
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere.
Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

- Conan O'Brien