Author Topic: Santa Riff: Download Authorization Failed  (Read 1294 times)

Offline palehorse864

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 1
Santa Riff: Download Authorization Failed
« on: January 28, 2008, 09:00:32 PM »
I downloaded the Santa riff previously and enjoyed it. After having to reinstall windows (major system overhaul for Christmas) I loaded my .tix file and tried to play the file. It got to authorizing before kicking back a Download Authorization Failed message and kicking back the message "You are attempting to resume the download of a video that has been deleted, moved, or truncated. If you feel you have received this message in error, please contact customer service at customerservice@divxcorp.com"

I would like to get the movie up and running again, but need to know the proper procedure.

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked: 241
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
Re: Santa Riff: Download Authorization Failed
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 09:16:14 PM »
Do a search for all files with a .divx extension. You only need the .tix file to download a video for the first time. Since the video was a purchase, you can just play the .divx video file without having to be authorized for another download. Just find the file and play it.

EDIT: nevermind, I misread. Can you email me at support with your transaction ID or an email address? I'll reauthorize the download at that time. Thanks!