Author Topic: Breaking bad, you watching it?  (Read 87991 times)

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 177
  • Nevermore...
Re: Breaking bad, you watching it?
« Reply #525 on: August 18, 2013, 07:17:50 PM »
This "zombie Jesse" schtick is getting old though.  Can't wait to see what Hank does in that interrogation, though I have a feeling it's gonna be something disappointing.

I think the "zombie Jesse" ends first scene next week.  Maybe not the one before the intro but soon thereafter.

Offline Locuststakethesky

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 121
  • Just because you CAN edit doesn't mean you should.
    • Book of Face
« Reply #526 on: August 19, 2013, 07:12:58 AM »
This "zombie Jesse" schtick is getting old though.  Can't wait to see what Hank does in that interrogation, though I have a feeling it's gonna be something disappointing.

I think the "zombie Jesse" ends first scene next week.  Maybe not the one before the intro but soon thereafter.
I don't know if I can see Jesse just snapping out of this.  His character has almost consistently degraded.  With only 6 episodes left I don't think anyone is getting any better.  It's all downhill from here.

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 7124
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #527 on: August 19, 2013, 07:14:28 AM »
it'll turn out that the real meth kingpin was the baby all along.
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline lassieface

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 250
  • Stuff is fun n' stuff!
    • Striped Tea Cup
« Reply #528 on: August 19, 2013, 07:10:58 PM »
Yup. Holly is going to kill Lydia.

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #529 on: August 19, 2013, 09:06:48 PM »

I don't know if I can see Jesse just snapping out of this.  His character has almost consistently degraded.  With only 6 episodes left I don't think anyone is getting any better.  It's all downhill from here.

He hasn't said a word all season.  That's all I meant by "zombie Jesse" ending. 

Offline Variety of Cells

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 1705
« Reply #530 on: August 19, 2013, 10:13:16 PM »
A little slow, but the contrast is necessary. Having the tension at full tilt every episode makes it feel old. I could see the next episode being a little slow too, but after that it would be nice if it picks up again, as I'm sure it will.

Offline Thrifty Version II

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 556
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
« Reply #531 on: August 20, 2013, 09:48:11 AM »
I didn't understand the scene with Marie and Skylar.  What pissed off Marie so much and why did she slap Skylar?  Do they now suspect Skylar was in cahoots with Walt?

Offline Variety of Cells

• Dragon Ryder
« Reply #532 on: August 20, 2013, 09:57:39 AM »
I didn't understand the scene with Marie and Skylar.  What pissed off Marie so much and why did she slap Skylar?  Do they now suspect Skylar was in cahoots with Walt?

I don't know if she suspects that they were in cahoots, but she does think that Skylar is protecting Walter.  I think Marie was mad that Skylar lied to her so much. 

At first I figured Hank put a wire on Marie to try and get a confession from Skylar, but I don't think that was the case considering how the scene ended.

Offline Kete

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3596
  • All joking a salad.
« Reply #533 on: August 20, 2013, 10:01:17 AM »
Maybe Marie thinks that Walt ordered the hit on Hank?  Perhaps not, that's quite a jump.  Maybe they feel like he knew about it or caused it indirectly?

jasimon1

« Reply #534 on: August 20, 2013, 10:03:05 AM »
Maybe Marie thinks that Walt ordered the hit on Hank?  Perhaps not, that's quite a jump.  Maybe they feel like he knew about it or caused it indirectly?

Yeah, I assumed it was because of the hit on Hank.

Offline Variety of Cells

• Dragon Ryder
« Reply #535 on: August 20, 2013, 11:11:51 AM »

Ah yes.  That would make sense.

• Magneto-cent Member
    • Book of Face
« Reply #536 on: August 20, 2013, 11:46:51 AM »

He hasn't said a word all season.  That's all I meant by "zombie Jesse" ending.
Good point. 

• Magneto-cent Member
    • Book of Face
« Reply #537 on: August 20, 2013, 11:49:34 AM »

Also...this happened.

Offline Kete

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3596
  • All joking a salad.
« Reply #538 on: August 20, 2013, 12:53:24 PM »
How have I never seen this?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nMWdz1cANo0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nMWdz1cANo0</a>

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #539 on: August 20, 2013, 05:00:02 PM »

Ah yes.  That would make sense.
I think that they were under the impression that the trip into the pool was her first step of involvement and she was more of a victim, but as they went further and further back it became evident that she was truly involved.  The detail that Hank went into in the garage in the last episode tells me that he pretty much knows who did what involving Gus, Gail, Jesse and Walt but can't prove any of it.  Skylar seems to be the only thing that they were cloudy on, well, until her (lack-of) conversation with Marie anyway.  I don't think in any way they think Walt ordered the hit on Hank, but if she had spoken up when she first found out it wouldn't have gotten to that point.