login

Author Topic: Movies I'd like to see gettin the treatment  (Read 8273 times)

Offline milwaukeedriver

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
  • Extraordinaire.
Re: Movies I'd like to see gettin the treatment
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2006, 04:16:39 PM »
Oh man .  .  .  I've could think of a million.  But here are the ones that jump to mind:

-Godzilla (the new one with Matthew Broderick)
-Planet of the Apes (the one with Marky Mark)
-Jurassic Park II
-Tomb Raider
-Ultra Violet (did anyone else notice that the bald kid in this movie must've wondered onto the set of X-Men III, BECAUSE ITS THE EXACT SAME ACTOR/CHARACTER.)
-Scorpian King
-Judge Dredd
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 04:23:46 PM by milwaukeedriver »
Poignant, thought-prevoking quote here.

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2006, 12:05:25 AM »
Well as previously stated What Lies Beneath is my dream rifftrax. My second request would have to be E.T. unfortunately. Yes that's right. I'll shall probably be cast out of the forum for saying this. And probably cast out of plaster too. But I really hate that movie. As a child I hated it and as an adult I hate it even more. Don't ask me why. It's just the way I feel. I'm gonna go curl up in a sock drawer and sleep for days. :'(

I @#&%ing hate ET. When I met people in college who hated it too, I finally felt like there wasn't something wrong with me. (Well, at least not for hating ET anyway.)

Offline SaucyRossy

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2006, 12:07:20 AM »
Wow I am sorry but I have to be a spider here and just comment about how unnescarry this entire thread is considering there is this giant one already going.
http://rifftrax.com/smf/index.php?topic=6.0

www.rifftraxfan.com - Check out Gammers RiffTrax Fan page!

MontyServo

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2006, 05:56:34 AM »
Actually, there should be a movie suggestion section.  That way folks can post their suggestions as individual threads and everybody can discuss the pros and cons of riffing each individual suggestion.  As opposed to trying navigate the behemoth Movie Suggestions thread.

Offline Joe Don Faker

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2006, 06:38:16 AM »
How does Kevin Bacon getting turned invisible also make him unkillable?

Dr. Hale pulls a gun!

Sam Casey:  "Wait a minute, that's not gonna work.  For your plan to work, I would have had to die in that explosion.  How are you gonna explain a bullet?"

Dr. Hale:  "I don't care anymore.  You've foiled my plans, countered my every move..."

::plink::: Sam Casey turns invisible.

*BANG BANG*  ... *BANG BANG BANG"

ow ow ow ow ow

Quote from: Monty Servo
Actually, there should be a movie suggestion section.  That way folks can post their suggestions as individual threads and everybody can discuss the pros and cons of riffing each individual suggestion.  As opposed to trying navigate the behemoth Movie Suggestions thread.

This makes total sense.  With a sticky instructing folks to search first for the movie title they wish to post about, to see whether there's a preexisting thread for the title.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 06:42:20 AM by Joe Don Faker »

Offline JonnyFrag

• Big Montana
  • Bad Movie Historian
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2006, 08:45:04 AM »
How does Kevin Bacon getting turned invisible also make him unkillable?

Dr. Hale pulls a gun!

Sam Casey:  "Wait a minute, that's not gonna work.  For your plan to work, I would have had to die in that explosion.  How are you gonna explain a bullet?"

Dr. Hale:  "I don't care anymore.  You've foiled my plans, countered my every move..."

::plink::: Sam Casey turns invisible.

*BANG BANG*  ... *BANG BANG BANG"

ow ow ow ow ow

Quote from: Monty Servo

This makes total sense.  With a sticky instructing folks to search first for the movie title they wish to post about, to see whether there's a preexisting thread for the title.

By gooly

THATS A GREAT IDEA

Oh Mr Mods, please set us up a new section...

And no mention can be made of Hollow Man without mentioning the CGI'd shot of Kevin Bacon's bacon. EWWWWWWW! Makes the Zombie Nightmare buffalo shot look great in comparision!
Grapes? I hate grapes, I can't stand grapes. I loathe grapes. All kinds of grapes. I hate green grapes and I hate purple grapes. I hate grapes with seeds, I hate grapes without seeds. I hate them peeled and nonpeeled. I hate them in bunches, one at a time and in small groups of twos and threes.

MontyServo

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2006, 10:43:03 AM »

I guess when the "Fan of the Month" speaks, things get done!   :P

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked: 247
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2006, 11:04:21 AM »

Don't get used to it, pal!  8)

MontyServo

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2006, 11:18:59 AM »

Don't get used to it, pal!  8)

What else can I use my new found power to do??

Let's see... 

How about picking my suggestion for the next Rifftrax??  Billy Jack anyone?  One Tin Soldier rides away indeed!

Or how about having Mr. Mike mention me during the intro to an upcoming Rifftrax?  That would be the greatest prize of all (at least to me)!

A mention on the main page might be nice too!

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2006, 03:58:25 PM »
And no mention can be made of Hollow Man without mentioning the CGI'd shot of Kevin Bacon's bacon. EWWWWWWW! Makes the Zombie Nightmare buffalo shot look great in comparision!

I would have quite content to live the rest of my life without being reminded of that. Do you think the computer jockeys who worked on that shot had reference material pinned to the walls of their cubicals:
"Surprise, honey! I thought I'd drop by and visit you at work today. OH MY GOD WHY DO YOU HAVE PHOTOS OF KEVIN BACON'S WANG ON YOUR WALLS?!"