login

Author Topic: "Troll 2" documentary  (Read 8237 times)

Offline PlayMSTie

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 4
"Troll 2" documentary
« on: November 13, 2007, 08:01:31 PM »
"There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal." C. S. Lewis

Bring back Bridget!

Offline Rude

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 3
  • Forum Czar
Re: "Troll 2" documentary
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 08:10:42 PM »

There's a good chance that i'm actually in this somewhere...

-Rude
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3</a>

Offline gammer

• Second Banana
    • GoodTimers Hockey
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 06:48:56 PM »
I just watched the trailer now...
Fricken awesome  ;)

Offline jetjaguar15

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 07:52:44 AM »
I wonder if said documentary will mention the rifftrax?

Offline Rude

• Forum Czar
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 01:09:08 PM »
Quote from: jetjaguar15

I mentioned it a few too many times while they were interviewing me... I must have sounded like a commercial. But i had actually brought the Rifftrax along with me, and listened to it in the theater while they showed the film. So, they noticed that and my new JoshWay-brand Manos shirt after the show, and did a quickie interview. Maybe it'll make it in... who knows~

-Rude
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3</a>

Offline Rattrap007

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 22
  • Decepticons forever!
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 03:09:03 PM »
Dear god I now want to see that. Just hope the guy who played the dad is a better dentist than actor...

Offline Natureboy

• Big Montana
  • Intelligent, Sensational
    • Easy Talk Cafe
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2007, 01:39:07 PM »

According to Michael Stephenson (Joshua), they are going to try to interview Mike and Rich for the documentary.  I talked to him about it when they were in Atlanta for the Troll 2 screening.

Offline gbeenie

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 415
  • Prepare to die, obviously!
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 09:14:49 AM »

According to Michael Stephenson (Joshua), they are going to try to interview Mike and Rich for the documentary.  I talked to him about it when they were in Atlanta for the Troll 2 screening.

MAN I wish I could've gone to that.
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere.
Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

- Conan O'Brien

Offline gammer

• Second Banana
    • GoodTimers Hockey
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 12:34:43 PM »
Anyone have an update on this project?

I'm really interested in seeing it when its complete.

Offline Natureboy

• Big Montana
    • Easy Talk Cafe
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 04:29:52 PM »
Anyone have an update on this project?

I'm really interested in seeing it when its complete.

I will contact Michael Paul Stephenson on myspace and then get back to you when I have an answer.

Offline Rude

• Forum Czar
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 04:47:16 PM »

From what i hear, they're still out touring with the film. Although they have begun to show up at people's Troll 2 house parties and film footage for the documentary as well. I imagine they've still got a few stops left to make, and a few interviews and cast members they want to track down before they actually begin sorting through hundred of hours of raw footage. Basically i'm guessing that we won't see the actual documentary any time soon.

But some official word from Michael would be great. Let us know what you hear Natureboy!

-Rude

Offline Natureboy

• Big Montana
    • Easy Talk Cafe
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2008, 06:06:17 PM »
I also gave Michael (Joshua) the option of posting his news here.  Since he is a roundtable member, it might have more weight.

Offline Natureboy

• Big Montana
    • Easy Talk Cafe
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2008, 06:12:35 PM »

MAN I wish I could've gone to that.

If they tour again....I can say with almost certainty they will come back to Atlanta.  Darren Ewing (Arnold), George Hardy (Farmer Waits) and Michael Paul Stephenson (Joshua) all said that the ATL crowd gave the biggest pop of all the cities that had been to.  As I was getting my poster autographed, I asked Darren if he said the lively crowd spiel to every city they had been to and he said that no.....they were 1000% honest.

Offline Natureboy

• Big Montana
    • Easy Talk Cafe
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »
Here is the reply from George Hardy (Mr. Waits) about where they are in the films production:

hey ken,
 I sure appreciate you writing me ... Wow we are having a blast on the bwm doc and michael is about to come to alabama and spend a couple months here during feb and march and wind up in april for the documentary. We are excited so looks like late spring or early summer to the completion. There is a lot of buzz now going on at sundance about our doc and also ... mgm has even asked us when it is coming out cheers george just got back from europe for the tour there we have had a lot of excitement and also great footage so far we have about 90 percent of the filming done now maybe you will be in the doc
thanks ken
george

Offline excalibear

• Schnappi Supporter
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2008, 06:20:14 PM »
I was filmed for this yesterday
Excalibear

Um....that's all I have to say.....yeah.....ok bye