Author Topic: Presume the quotation which is translated imperfectly!  (Read 10656 times)

Offline LBeria

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1
  • "My laser nose & your crotch have an appointment"
    • Cheap Crap You Don't Need, Enterprises
Re: Presume the quotation which is translated imperfectly!
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2008, 11:23:25 AM »
If we're gonna use Babelfish to translate....

Now of the person who the origin it chose the fact that you look at that, the fact that the very useful central bogglingly making God and to be high is no, non-existence of the evidence which is tightened hard as last completely is developed with something of the chances that the house of thought? Relatively first there is the syndrome of change very. Something goes this type of argument: "I" when my some I who is not AM at the place exist, refuse the fact that because of the evidence which reliance does not have the God which is earlier description, it is relied on is denied ", it is proven. But it is the thing earlier description which is not the item where that service dies or, someone "", "the person," is Babelfish? That grew without being another dependence in chance. Therefore as for that by your your yourself argument, that so it proves, it is. In regard to Q.E.D. I am earlier description "" in regard to valuable state "" that of Ohio state, "you did not think concerning the God which does not go out in puff and the speediness of logic, and. "The Ohio state nation, that, that it continues, black is white because of encore, the fact where it proves, him himself and obtains and is him of intersection of the murder and the following zebra easy," that is the person. For the people of most first-rate theology as for this argument over there Colluphid as for good fortune of that book that because of the God regarding the cover well says densely insists value of the kidney of fetid dingo of the group which is not stopped, is not from fact in regard to the Oolon, but.

I ran it through twice but still can't figure out why the Japanese seem to have an affinity for "Ohio State".....
You're such a survivalist gun nut.
Only the good die young...but most people are morally ambiguous which explains our random dying patterns. -- Tom Servo

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #91 on: March 03, 2008, 11:26:26 AM »
Ok ,an obscure refference, but think SEX

Offline LBeria

« Reply #92 on: March 03, 2008, 11:34:51 AM »
Ok ,an obscure refference, but think SEX
I'm still completely baffled by yours.... 

The one I posted -- anyone familiar with the Babelfish should get it....
Only the good die young...but most people are morally ambiguous which explains our random dying patterns. -- Tom Servo

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2008, 11:48:24 AM »
Look up who's shop was called SEX

Offline LBeria

« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2008, 12:44:00 PM »
Look up who's shop was called SEX
Please tell me I didn't poorly translate the Sex Pistol's "God Save the Queen"??

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #95 on: March 03, 2008, 12:45:53 PM »
No, you didn't....

Offline LBeria

« Reply #96 on: March 03, 2008, 12:52:17 PM »
Good....'cause when I saw "England" and other references in the translations, I started to worry!  :D

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2008, 12:53:49 PM »
...but you're close

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3206
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2008, 10:52:14 AM »
If we're gonna use Babelfish to translate....

Now of the person who the origin it chose the fact that you look at that, the fact that the very useful central bogglingly making God and to be high is no, non-existence of the evidence which is tightened hard as last completely is developed with something of the chances that the house of thought? Relatively first there is the syndrome of change very. Something goes this type of argument: "I" when my some I who is not AM at the place exist, refuse the fact that because of the evidence which reliance does not have the God which is earlier description, it is relied on is denied ", it is proven. But it is the thing earlier description which is not the item where that service dies or, someone "", "the person," is Babelfish? That grew without being another dependence in chance. Therefore as for that by your your yourself argument, that so it proves, it is. In regard to Q.E.D. I am earlier description "" in regard to valuable state "" that of Ohio state, "you did not think concerning the God which does not go out in puff and the speediness of logic, and. "The Ohio state nation, that, that it continues, black is white because of encore, the fact where it proves, him himself and obtains and is him of intersection of the murder and the following zebra easy," that is the person. For the people of most first-rate theology as for this argument over there Colluphid as for good fortune of that book that because of the God regarding the cover well says densely insists value of the kidney of fetid dingo of the group which is not stopped, is not from fact in regard to the Oolon, but.

I ran it through twice but still can't figure out why the Japanese seem to have an affinity for "Ohio State".....
I've noticed that it sticks that in whenever the english quote has "Oh!" (Which it must see as OH, short for Ohio. :^))