Author Topic: I don't care what anybody else says  (Read 34145 times)

Offline Dim of the Yard

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 71
  • Do the Servo Swivel!
    • Dim's Twitter Page
Re: I don't care what anybody else says
« Reply #255 on: January 12, 2008, 07:32:06 AM »
Oddly enough, I do care about what Tripe has to say this time, even though I also care about what Mr. Basehart says and think that Tripe is in the Priory of Scion.  I think little dogs are adorable and probably one of the greatest pets I could have.  It's a shame that the pair of pugs I have are the most misbehaved, stubborn beasts this side of town.  But, hey, at least they're under 25 pounds!

I don't care what most other pug owners say, overweight pugs are not cute.  I prefer my pug with a waistline.

Offline FLOCK of RABID SHEEP?!?!

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #256 on: January 12, 2008, 11:39:07 AM »
i don't care what anyone else says, pugs are good "drop kick dogs" and that they resemble footballs waaaayyyy too much.

anais.jude

« Reply #257 on: January 12, 2008, 12:09:22 PM »
i don't care what flocky says, hamsters are good to play tennis and croquet with.

Offline Courtney

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 5
  • How Twilight could have been better.
    • Hobo Trashcan - Outside of the In-Crowd
« Reply #258 on: January 12, 2008, 12:10:19 PM »
I don't care what anyone says, hamsters are best served with a side of au jus.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 01:42:56 PM by Courtney »

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #259 on: January 12, 2008, 12:14:33 PM »
I don't care what Courtney says, the man to defer to on Hamster accompaniments is Feddie Starr

anais.jude

« Reply #260 on: January 12, 2008, 12:22:07 PM »
I don't care what Freddie Starr says, I bet he DID eat that hamster!

Offline annearchist

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 4
  • Insomnia means never having to say 'Good Morning'.
    • Annearchist.com
« Reply #261 on: January 12, 2008, 01:43:34 PM »
Oddly enough, I do care about what Tripe has to say this time, even though I also care about what Mr. Basehart says and think that Tripe is in the Priory of Scion.  I think little dogs are adorable and probably one of the greatest pets I could have.  It's a shame that the pair of pugs I have are the most misbehaved, stubborn beasts this side of town.  But, hey, at least they're under 25 pounds!

I don't care what most other pug owners say, overweight pugs are not cute.  I prefer my pug with a waistline.

I don't care what anybody else says, you should post a pic of your pugs.

I don't care what anybody else says, I say Bosco is "pleasingly plump"! He's over 20 lbs, but he's also bigger overall than an average Peke.

It's mostly fur, I swear!

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #262 on: January 12, 2008, 01:52:02 PM »
Oh my god, Dolly is in that exactly pose right now, but my damn camera isn't working properly

I don't care what anyone says, the Kodak Easyshare330 makes nothing easy, not least sharing >:(

anais.jude

« Reply #263 on: January 12, 2008, 03:36:32 PM »

I don't care what anybody else says, I say Bosco is "pleasingly plump"! He's over 20 lbs, but he's also bigger overall than an average Peke.

I don't care what anybody else says, it should be illegal to shave your dog!

Offline FLOCK of RABID SHEEP?!?!

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #264 on: January 12, 2008, 09:04:38 PM »

i don't care what anyone else says, someone with a partially shaved cat shouldn't say that without repercussions.

anais.jude

« Reply #265 on: January 12, 2008, 09:06:08 PM »

i don't care what anyone else says, someone with a partially shaved cat shouldn't say that without repercussions.

She is partially shaved for medical reasons! (she just got spayed) Don't blame me, Bob Barker told me to do it!

Offline annearchist

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 4
  • Insomnia means never having to say 'Good Morning'.
    • Annearchist.com
« Reply #266 on: January 12, 2008, 10:36:13 PM »

Well, summer in New York City required it. He was much happier, because he has all sorts of allergies spring though autumn that cause skin problems.  And, I had planned to just cut it down with scissors, but I'm an amateur so I wound up shaving it to even it out. 

So if your law goes into effect can I get a medical waiver of some kind?

Offline bettertomorrowamy

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 12
  • Get this lazy Manc twat an Emmy!
« Reply #267 on: January 12, 2008, 11:24:06 PM »
I don't care what any of you say, I prefer dogs that can run faster than me.
On timeout

Offline Courtney

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 5
  • How Twilight could have been better.
    • Hobo Trashcan - Outside of the In-Crowd
« Reply #268 on: January 13, 2008, 08:20:26 AM »
I don't care what anyone else says, I love my cat and all, but I wish I could have a dog.   :(  I'm at the office all day, and I just don't know if I like the idea of keeping a dog cooped up in a small apartment all day.

But I do love my Mona.  Except she bites and has teeth like tiny razors.  Hopefully they dull as she gets older (she's only five months, and really small for her age).

anais.jude

« Reply #269 on: January 13, 2008, 10:10:53 AM »
Bender is about that age, and I understand about the teeth! Bender is also small for her age. When I adopted her on Oct 1st (she was a birthday present) the animal shelter said she was 5 weeks old, and she had to have weighed maybe a pound. I took her to the vet a few weeks later and they said that her adult teeth were coming in, so she had to be at least 4 months old! But i have been a great momma and she is growing...as well as she can. Luckily, she will always be a little on the small side, which is cool, but I like her this size.
although, when I get a house, I will also want a dog.