login

Author Topic: CLUE, Anyone? (Sign-Ups)  (Read 2723 times)

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2580
    • Ronin Fox Trax
Re: CLUE, Anyone? (Sign-Ups)
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2008, 06:10:31 AM »
I'll keep my eyes open for the next round of this, I'm intrigued.
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky

Offline Courtney

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 5
  • How Twilight could have been better.
    • Hobo Trashcan - Outside of the In-Crowd
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2008, 07:04:14 AM »
Me too.  I will be watching this like I watch MAFIA, in prep to one day play myself.  Hopefully I'll actually understand this one better, hence why my MAFIA day has never come.

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2008, 08:27:27 AM »
Hmm I'm thinking this one will take me longer to understand than MAFIA. I know how the game is played on a board, I'll be interested to see how it's adapted here.

Offline Rude

• Liked: 3
  • Forum Czar
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2008, 08:44:37 AM »

Wow! Looks like we have a cast for the first game, and in record time. Unfortunately, it looks like we've got too many players. So i'll have to cut the last person to sign-up: GregMcDuck. I'll give you first chance at whomever you'd like to play for the next game though, i promise. But for now...

The Cast

I'll be back later in the day to post a "quick and dirty" version of the rules, and to confirm that everyone is ready to play CLUE. Once that has been done, and everyone has confirmed their roles, i hope to post a more complete version of the rules later tonight. Finally, by tomorrow i'll set-up a new thread, post the Game Grid, and we'll begin... with a murder!

-Rude
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 01:31:14 PM by Rude »
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3</a>

anais.jude

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2008, 10:46:36 AM »
the next round more people will be able to sign up right? If not, this is the kind of game that can be played in teams.
bring it on!

Offline Rude

• Liked: 3
  • Forum Czar
CLUE, Anyone? (Sign-Ups Are Closed)
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2008, 09:29:59 PM »

The rules for CLUE: Online have been posted: here.

Don't get scared if they look overwhelming. Most of the information was include just to be absolutely thorough. Basically the game involves little more than traveling from Room to Room and making Suggestions. Seriously, it's very easy. And once things get underway, the entire game will fly by.

If you have any questions about the rules, just ask! I'll be happy to try to explain things more clearly.

Finally, if anyone wants to drop out or offer up their character... now is the time! I will be posting the game grid, optional Notepads for keeping track of your evidence, and a brand new thread for the first game sometime tomorrow! You will all receive a Private Message containing a letter from Wadsworth, and your evidence, sometime tomorrow night. That is... if all goes well.

Good Luck!

-Rude
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3</a>