login

Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1788256 times)

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 6861
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #17880 on: July 25, 2016, 12:45:06 PM »
Yeah, I'm dating a guy who thinks he's way smarter than he actually is. It's like he stopped aging at 19.

dF = 0
d*F = J

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #17881 on: July 25, 2016, 01:21:24 PM »
Oh, don't tempt me, Vanilla Ice... Don't tempt me.

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 988
  • Happy 11th Birthday, Synch Issues!
« Reply #17882 on: July 25, 2016, 09:50:31 PM »
I bought a box of Lemonheads. These things for folks outside the US:

They're lemon flavored hard candies. On the box, just below the expiration date is a note that "Lemonheads are produced using genetic engineering."

Dude. If I'm eating Lemonheads, it's a pretty good bet that I'm not terribly concerned with GMOs. Besides, these are considered to be "food" only by the most generous interpretation.

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1269
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
« Reply #17883 on: July 26, 2016, 05:56:26 PM »
Here's a tip: Put a pinch if sage in your boots and all day long a spicy scent is your reward.
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
« Reply #17884 on: July 27, 2016, 03:55:43 AM »
Here's a tip: Put a pinch if sage in your boots and all day long a spicy scent is your reward.

that'll go great with the onion tied to my belt, which is the style of the time.
dF = 0
d*F = J

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #17885 on: July 27, 2016, 08:43:03 AM »
I'm in a hospital.

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 564
  • "The name's Apple, Tim Apple"
« Reply #17886 on: July 27, 2016, 10:33:42 AM »
I'm in a hospital.
You going to be okay? I remember last time I checked myself into a hospital it was over things that were pretty bleak, mentally speaking. :(

Offline anais.butterfly

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1382
  • Monkey Brains!
« Reply #17887 on: July 27, 2016, 11:49:33 AM »
Yeah, I'm dating a guy who thinks he's way smarter than he actually is. It's like he stopped aging at 19.

Speaking of, I am technically single. I told my boyfriend/roommate we were broken up....He didn't listen to me, but it's a step in the right direction.
Anais is the Coolest Butterfly I know  ;D

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #17888 on: July 27, 2016, 07:19:44 PM »
I'm in a hospital.
You going to be okay? I remember last time I checked myself into a hospital it was over things that were pretty bleak, mentally speaking. :(

I was discharged. Just waiting for my ride. And I'm not in a relationship with him any more. So I guess I could and can date less annoying people.

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #17889 on: July 27, 2016, 11:51:59 PM »
Well, I'm being moved into the small bedroom. I'm staying here with him instead of moving back to Kansas. The fear of living with my parents is a horrible prospect that I don't want to go through again. That has to do with my over dose and my being in the hospital. I could do without living with the ex, but whatever. It's not like I have another option.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #17890 on: July 29, 2016, 07:03:00 AM »
Grocery shopping for the first time as a single person again is a bit stressful.. :o
I remember the stuff I used to buy; hot pockets, frozen pizzas, and other heat-and-serve meals, but now I have to stretch my dollar buying stuff to make sandwiches like lunch meats, rotisserie chicken, tuna, and comparing prices to get the most out of my money..
I really miss my wife  :'(

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5711
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #17891 on: July 29, 2016, 08:13:39 AM »
Grocery shopping for the first time as a single person again is a bit stressful.. :o
I remember the stuff I used to buy; hot pockets, frozen pizzas, and other heat-and-serve meals, but now I have to stretch my dollar buying stuff to make sandwiches like lunch meats, rotisserie chicken, tuna, and comparing prices to get the most out of my money..
Beware the Grocery Witch!

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #17892 on: July 29, 2016, 08:24:47 AM »
The freaks were at a minimum at the Neighborhood Walmart this morning ;D

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
« Reply #17893 on: July 29, 2016, 12:15:21 PM »
The freaks were at a minimum at the Neighborhood Walmart this morning ;D

if you can't see the freak in the walmart, chances are it's you. :speechless:
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4645
« Reply #17894 on: July 31, 2016, 03:46:56 AM »
Every time I see an ad for Disney's latest film, I wonder, "why are they making a film about DooM's Big Fucking Gun?!?!"
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects