Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1951100 times)

Offline Russoguru

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 1031
  • Thank you, sweet Rabbit!
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #20100 on: February 15, 2020, 06:34:45 PM »
Never thought I'd hear a cover version of Radioheads 'Creep' that I liked better than the original. It's a very... different version, which helps since it's two different styles, but still.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3lF2qEA2cw
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Radiohead hate that song so much they never play it at live shows?

Offline Cupcake

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 1078
  • Rebranded from Lesbunny
« Reply #20101 on: February 16, 2020, 04:29:10 AM »
In case anyone was wondering, Yu-gi-oh! 5D's is available on Amazon Prime Video.

Quirk

« Reply #20102 on: February 16, 2020, 07:22:38 AM »
In case anyone was wondering, Yu-gi-oh! 5D's is available on Amazon Prime Video.

Let's kick this turbo duel into overdrive!

Online The Lurker

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 5340
« Reply #20103 on: February 16, 2020, 06:20:45 PM »
It's kind of amusing that the Master Detective version of Clue still doesn't have a bedroom, despite having more stuff than the default version.

Offline Cupcake

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #20104 on: February 17, 2020, 02:51:47 PM »
I need more times in my life when I can use the quote, "Stop! Collaborate, and listen."

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #20105 on: February 17, 2020, 04:01:09 PM »
I need more times in my life when I can use the quote, "Stop! Collaborate, and listen."
I say it (internally) at business meetings a lot.

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 7312
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #20106 on: February 17, 2020, 10:10:59 PM »
I say it (internally) at business meetings a lot.

but you can't say "something grabs ahold of me tightly" since that meeting with HR.
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline Russoguru

« Reply #20107 on: February 18, 2020, 11:15:31 AM »
Recently for two lady friends of mine I got a calendar called Kilty Pleasures. It's a calendar of hunky guys in kilts. My friend Gretchen told me we love seeing guys in kilts! I told her until today I didn't even know that was a thing women were into!

Offline Cupcake

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #20108 on: February 18, 2020, 11:54:52 AM »
Um, have you SEEN David Tennant in a kilt? Man is fucking yummy.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6503
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #20109 on: February 18, 2020, 03:27:15 PM »
Recently for two lady friends of mine I got a calendar called Kilty Pleasures. It's a calendar of hunky guys in kilts. My friend Gretchen told me we love seeing guys in kilts! I told her until today I didn't even know that was a thing women were into!

Offline dbsommer

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 107
« Reply #20110 on: February 18, 2020, 08:31:19 PM »

This reminds me. I'm not sure how common this is, but I have absolute zero ability to tell if a guy is considered attractive. This is not an understatement. I never realized it until I mentioned to a woman I knew some guy was coming over and she asked if he was hot. It was then I realized I had no idea since every male of the species looks like, 'just some guy'. She got out one of those People 50 Sexiest men magazines and had me go through every picture, and if they weren't famous and worked as a waiter in a bar I'd been to, not a single one of them would have stood out in any way from the waiters at every bar I've been to. I can usually identify unattractive guys: unibrow, long term meth addict, Danny DeVito, etc. But honestly, if I'm hanging around with a pre-famous Channing Tatum and no women are ogling him, I've got no idea he'll be voted a sexiest man. He is literally, 'just some guy'.

Offline Cupcake

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #20111 on: February 19, 2020, 12:09:13 AM »

This reminds me. I'm not sure how common this is, but I have absolute zero ability to tell if a guy is considered attractive. This is not an understatement. I never realized it until I mentioned to a woman I knew some guy was coming over and she asked if he was hot. It was then I realized I had no idea since every male of the species looks like, 'just some guy'. She got out one of those People 50 Sexiest men magazines and had me go through every picture, and if they weren't famous and worked as a waiter in a bar I'd been to, not a single one of them would have stood out in any way from the waiters at every bar I've been to. I can usually identify unattractive guys: unibrow, long term meth addict, Danny DeVito, etc. But honestly, if I'm hanging around with a pre-famous Channing Tatum and no women are ogling him, I've got no idea he'll be voted a sexiest man. He is literally, 'just some guy'.

Don't you insult Danny Devito. He's in 90% of my sexual fantasies.

The other 10 are Fat Mac.

Offline Russoguru

« Reply #20112 on: February 22, 2020, 03:52:37 PM »
Speaking of random wth happened to the forum this morning? Every time I tried logging into the site it kept saying the site was suspended -This site has stepped out for a bit... wtf?

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 3055
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #20113 on: February 22, 2020, 04:29:22 PM »
Speaking of random wth happened to the forum this morning? Every time I tried logging into the site it kept saying the site was suspended -This site has stepped out for a bit... wtf?

It was scary message, like a ransomware hack...  Then I looked that message up, seems like it's a Go Daddy thing, so there must have been a problem or glitch with Rifftrax's account.  Or just a server glitch, since the main website was still running fine.

Online The Lurker

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 5340
« Reply #20114 on: February 22, 2020, 04:36:46 PM »
Torgospizza basically said it was a server issue.  Same thing apparently happened to another site connected to that server.