login

Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1895991 times)

Offline Russoguru

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 844
  • Define lunch or be disintegrated!
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #20070 on: January 13, 2020, 08:53:11 PM »
I had to send off my laptop for repairs. I mean it’s not that hard to post on the forum without my computer that has an actual keyboard. But decades of using certain technology no matter how archaic Seems to be just a big part of my comfort zone. It’s nice to be able to use the voice to text feature on my phone, but some parts of it really irk me especially all the goddamn misspellings. Yes I know.. first world problems.

Offline F-Zero

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 184
« Reply #20071 on: January 13, 2020, 10:02:12 PM »
Curious.  What's "Big Montana" under my name mean? 

Offline Russoguru

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 844
  • Define lunch or be disintegrated!
« Reply #20072 on: January 13, 2020, 10:45:15 PM »
It’s a sandwich from Arby’s containing about 500 slices of roast beef.

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4925
« Reply #20073 on: January 13, 2020, 11:40:52 PM »

It, like the phrases under everyone's name, is a 'fun' site marker based on the number of posts one has (e.g. x number of posts gives saying '1', while y number of posts gets saying '2', etc.).
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline F-Zero

• Big Montana
« Reply #20074 on: January 14, 2020, 07:28:06 AM »
It’s a sandwich from Arby’s containing about 500 slices of roast beef.

Ahhhh so.

Offline F-Zero

• Big Montana
« Reply #20075 on: January 14, 2020, 01:03:02 PM »
Jesus lady relax.  Heaven forbid I look for the same thing you're looking for at the supermarket.  What am I some kind of masher?

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 4424
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #20076 on: January 14, 2020, 01:08:18 PM »
Jesus lady relax.  Heaven forbid I look for the same thing you're looking for at the supermarket.  What am I some kind of masher?
Well, why were you mashin her taters ???

Offline F-Zero

• Big Montana
« Reply #20077 on: January 14, 2020, 04:10:50 PM »
Well, why were you mashin her taters ???

Hey I didn't want to lose my balance.

Offline Lesbunny

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 771
  • I just kinda want to die all the time
« Reply #20078 on: January 15, 2020, 09:10:53 AM »
I apparently draw ugly things. I blame Quirk.

Quirk

« Reply #20079 on: January 15, 2020, 04:23:33 PM »
I apparently draw ugly things. I blame Quirk.

Have my decades of hideous artwork seeped into your soul? Oops.

Offline F-Zero

• Big Montana
« Reply #20080 on: January 15, 2020, 07:01:10 PM »
I've got the Pepto Bismol jingle stuck in my head:

" nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea "

I also sing the word "diarrhea" out loud too.

Help.

Offline Variety of Cells

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 1701
« Reply #20081 on: January 15, 2020, 10:47:14 PM »
An unwell individual threw a bicycle at my shin this morning, after I made eye contact with him. He claimed I was shooting him with my tasers and parts of his body were metal and that he didn’t have all his organs.

Then as I was riding home on my bicycle tonight some kid tried to sneak up behind me and steal something off my bike. He probably would have too if there hadn’t been a cop car watching him. All I heard was laughter right behind me as the cop car’s lights turned on and the kid realized he was busted.

Two lessons I learned today: bicycles are indeed dangerous in the city, but not exactly how I thought. And don’t look unwell people in the eye. My girlfriend did that once too. It makes them angry.

I still like New York though.

Offline F-Zero

• Big Montana
« Reply #20082 on: January 16, 2020, 09:00:28 AM »
An unwell individual threw a bicycle at my shin this morning, after I made eye contact with him. He claimed I was shooting him with my tasers and parts of his body were metal and that he didn’t have all his organs.

Then as I was riding home on my bicycle tonight some kid tried to sneak up behind me and steal something off my bike. He probably would have too if there hadn’t been a cop car watching him. All I heard was laughter right behind me as the cop car’s lights turned on and the kid realized he was busted.

Two lessons I learned today: bicycles are indeed dangerous in the city, but not exactly how I thought. And don’t look unwell people in the eye. My girlfriend did that once too. It makes them angry.

Some miscreant started with that "crazy talk" to me once and I interrupted him OH SHUT UP, like he was faking it.  Feels good.

People are very compassionate towards the homeless until the day they get personally accosted.  Happened to me in a laundromat and I am forever cured of the delusion homeless people are my friends.

Offline Variety of Cells

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 1701
« Reply #20083 on: January 16, 2020, 02:11:47 PM »

Some miscreant started with that "crazy talk" to me once and I interrupted him OH SHUT UP, like he was faking it.  Feels good.

People are very compassionate towards the homeless until the day they get personally accosted.  Happened to me in a laundromat and I am forever cured of the delusion homeless people are my friends.

I felt bad for the guy. He wasn’t well. 

Offline Lesbunny

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 771
  • I just kinda want to die all the time
« Reply #20084 on: January 16, 2020, 02:17:13 PM »

Homeless people generally have a reason that they're homeless, and it's generally a pretty damn good reason. I've been dangerously close to homelessness 2 times in my life, and I'm thankful that most people aren't like you. You seem to be an outrageously shitty person void of any compassion towards people whatsoever.