Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1808915 times)

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 6870
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #17580 on: May 24, 2016, 04:22:54 AM »
What if Penny met a dinosaur?

gadget would probably try to use rocket skis to save her, causing brain to roll his eyes.
dF = 0
d*F = J

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #17581 on: May 24, 2016, 04:59:25 PM »
I'm thinking of changing my last name when I get my name changed so I can make a clean break and start fresh. My dad is my biggest supporter right now, and he said that he'd feel like I was kicking myself out of the family if I did that. Idk what to do.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3212
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #17582 on: May 27, 2016, 08:45:04 AM »
A well-known company named "Johnsonville" makes large sausages, and I don't think I've ever heard anyone make the obvious joke. Good restraint, humanity!

Offline Kete

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3569
  • All joking a salad.
« Reply #17583 on: May 27, 2016, 08:49:17 AM »
A well-known company named "Johnsonville" makes large sausages, and I don't think I've ever heard anyone make the obvious joke. Good restraint, humanity!

Penis!

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2386
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #17584 on: May 27, 2016, 10:47:41 AM »

Penis!

And it's all ruined.
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3899
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #17585 on: May 27, 2016, 11:32:14 AM »

Penis!
Isn't that what they call those guys that play pianos ???
 :-X

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1269
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
« Reply #17586 on: May 28, 2016, 04:34:50 AM »
"I didn't like it" does not = bad, Maybe it's not for you, or you were in a bad mood that day or you just wanted something else.  Plus who cares what you think anyway, who are you?
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #17587 on: May 28, 2016, 05:58:13 AM »
This weekend has so far included hanging out with Mr. Wednesday and having the man who brought us almost all the adaptations of Douglas Adams to the radio adding me as a Facebook friend.

And it's a long weekend, fingers crossed for more awesomeness. :)

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #17588 on: May 28, 2016, 06:05:26 AM »

it's a long weekend, fingers crossed for more awesomeness. :)
Mine so far has consisted of packing for our upcoming trip to Mexico to spend my 47th birthday, watching my psycho ex-friend move his crap out of my Mega-Shed next door (he has till the 31st to be out of there), and last night I jumped on an incredible price for plane tickets for our next trip to Mexico in December for only $280 per ticket round trip ;D
Yes, let the awesomeness continue 8)

Offline Imrahil

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 7914
« Reply #17589 on: May 28, 2016, 01:41:03 PM »
This weekend has so far included hanging out with Mr. Wednesday and having the man who brought us almost all the adaptations of Douglas Adams to the radio adding me as a Facebook friend.

And it's a long weekend, fingers crossed for more awesomeness. :)

Dirk Maggs?

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #17590 on: May 28, 2016, 01:44:43 PM »
So a niece in Mexico who got knocked up by some married guy had a baby shower today..
The photographer posted pics of her all dolled up with her prego-belly ... :speechless:
Is this a thing ???

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2654
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #17591 on: May 28, 2016, 06:48:52 PM »
So a niece in Mexico who got knocked up by some married guy had a baby shower today..
The photographer posted pics of her all dolled up with her prego-belly ... :speechless:
Is this a thing ???

What's the thing you don't understand? That she is celebrating her baby? If she's having it, why shouldn't she?
FINE

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #17592 on: May 28, 2016, 07:23:13 PM »
Is this a thing ???

What's the thing you don't understand? That she is celebrating her baby? If she's having it, why shouldn't she?
I guess it's the fact that the father of this child is already married (and nobody seems to know who the guy is) and she had already garnered the reputation around town of being a slut..
I guess that original statement came out a bit strong but the whole situation she got herself in is quite embarrassing  :-\

Offline Variety of Cells

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 1547
« Reply #17593 on: May 28, 2016, 07:28:38 PM »
Is this a thing ???

I guess it's the fact that the father of this child is already married (and nobody seems to know who the guy is) and she had already garnered the reputation around town of being a slut..
I guess that original statement came out a bit strong but the whole situation she got herself in is quite embarrassing  :-\

I think I agree with Grug on this one.  If you are going to keep the baby then the best thing to do is embrace the situation and celebrate it.  No need to start someone's life with feelings of shame and regret.  What happened happened, and she has made her choice (I hope), so it's best to move on and raise the child as best she can.

EDIT:  And plus, being a single mom she's going to need all the free shit she can get, so a shower makes a lot of sense.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #17594 on: May 28, 2016, 07:35:24 PM »
Is this a thing ???

I think I agree with Grug on this one.  If you are going to keep the baby then the best thing to do is embrace the situation and celebrate it.  No need to start someone's life with feelings of shame and regret.  What happened happened, and she has made her choice (I hope), so it's best to move on and raise the child as best she can.

EDIT:  And plus, being a single mom she's going to need all the free shit she can get, so a shower makes a lot of sense.
I can see that point of view..
The really sad part is, her father passed away almost 4 years ago and we're her godparents. We're already bringing stuff for her and the new baby (which will probably be delivered while we're there in a couple weeks) but just seeing the pictures and thinking of how this came about just bugs the shit out of me and my wife. :-[
I will of course keep my mouth shut cause I don't get involved in family drama down there; my goal is to enjoy myself and I plan on doing just that 8)