login

Author Topic: The Search for the Next Elvira is now a reality ..FOX Reality, that is...  (Read 2684 times)

Offline Cibernético II

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
  • Vadinho says: YOU are the Pumaman.
    • My Space
Re: The Search for the Next Elvira is now a reality ..FOX Reality, that is...
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2007, 09:55:54 PM »
no, I wasn't talking about the guys who were auditioning. I don't have anything against them, more power to them. I'm talking about the 2 guys Elvira brought with her that acted as her co-judges. They were total pricks.
I really do like pie.

Offline gbeenie

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 415
  • Prepare to die, obviously!
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2007, 10:03:59 PM »
no, I wasn't talking about the guys who were auditioning. I don't have anything against them, more power to them. I'm talking about the 2 guys Elvira brought with her that acted as her co-judges. They were total pricks.

My apologies for misunderstanding you.
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere.
Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

- Conan O'Brien

Offline Cibernético II

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
  • Vadinho says: YOU are the Pumaman.
    • My Space
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2007, 10:18:37 PM »
that's ok, I'm just now realizing I must be the only one that has seen the show. Because she has 2 "Man-viras" who are her co-judges and contributors to the show. And they're both much more critical than she was and annoying in general. Imagine 2 Simon Cowells in drag
I really do like pie.

Offline Chaos

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3
  • Danger Zone!
    • The Literal Truth
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2007, 04:05:21 AM »
Yeah, FOX Reality isn't even an option in Canada as far as I know - at least not with the cable or satellite providers in my area. And even if it WAS an option, I'd rather die than have it available for viewing on my television. :)

Incidentally, has Elvira considered selling her DNA to Lancome? That would be the world's most powerful anti-aging product. Seriously, her boobs look the same now as they did in 1963. Although, with our luck, that would be EXACTLY how Resident Evil came to real life fruition. ;)
"First there was Chaos, the vast immeasurable abyss, Outrageous as a sea, dark, wasteful, wild." -Milton

Offline Rude

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Forum Czar
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2007, 11:55:49 AM »

So i finally caught an episode on TV the other night. Ouch! It was bad. Although i did set the TiVo to record the last episode on Halloween night. I'm a little curious to see who will actually win this thing. But i'm more interested in figuring out what it is they win. I mean, i doubt that Elvira is going to just hand over her schtick anytime soon. It's about the only thing making her any money these days, really. So what the hell do they mean when they say "the next" Elvira?

Anyway, i have to say that Elvira's little tag-along judges bug the hell outta' me too. I can't stand that sassy nancy boy sitting around judging these girls... it's just his stupid attitude. The other one is fine, but that little goth boy bugs the hell outta' me everytime he opens his mouth! Since when is it required that one judge be a total asshole?

-Rude
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3</a>

Offline Chaos

• Dragon Ryder
  • Danger Zone!
    • The Literal Truth
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2007, 03:13:16 PM »
Since when is it required that one judge be a total asshole?

Since Simon Cowell, natch. :P
"First there was Chaos, the vast immeasurable abyss, Outrageous as a sea, dark, wasteful, wild." -Milton