Author Topic: Welcome to the RiffTrax Roundtable!  (Read 67645 times)

Offline TUPRBABE

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked:
  • Kevin Murphy is my Herooooo!!!
Re: Welcome to the RiffTrax Roundtable!
« Reply #345 on: August 18, 2011, 07:28:01 AM »
Howdy, peeps!

Wow, I've been a Misty forever, and now I'm a Rifftrax fanatic! Had a blast at "Jack The Giant Killer" last night. I love all the boys, but Kevin has to be my absolute fave <blush> ...

Keep up the good work, fellas! (And you too, Disembodio!)  ;)

Just wanted to join and introduce Moi-self!

"Probably the most important thing is that when things get really bad and the world looks its darkest, you just have to throw up your hands and say 'Well alright,' because it's probably going to get a whole helluva lot worse."-- Cannibal! The Musical

Offline Robot_Mailman

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked:
« Reply #346 on: October 29, 2011, 12:26:58 AM »
Hello All,

Been a Mistie for years, seen every episode (except the 'lost' KTMAs of course). Been a Rifftrax fan since the beginning and a frequent lurker on these boards. I've seen every telecast live. I even went to Nashville for the Halloween one and had a blast.

Anyway, just here to say thanks for all the laughs.

Offline Oh Hi!

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked:
  • Remarkable!
« Reply #347 on: June 05, 2012, 04:08:38 AM »
Hey everyone!

I've been a fan for a while and am looking forward to a good time in this forum!

Online RVR II

• Samurai Cop
  • Liked:
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #348 on: June 05, 2012, 05:53:14 AM »
Hey everyone!

I've been a fan for a while and am looking forward to a good time in this forum!
Oh Hai Hi.. Welcome to this here forum ;D

Offline Starman!

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked:
« Reply #349 on: June 06, 2012, 08:24:10 PM »
Oh hi, Oh Hi! Welcome. And tell Dave to stop dropping the soap. ;)

Offline lornehennig

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked:
Made a donation
« Reply #350 on: June 08, 2012, 09:06:27 PM »
Not having a creditcard, make's paying for watching Rifftrax difficult. I have downloaded everything Rifftrax and MST3K as Bittornents. I recently recieved a $100 credit card by changing Internet providers, and was able to send a $50 donation to Rifftrax.

And today I went to HMV and ordered two MST3K DVD's, then went to Chapters, and ordered 11 Rifftrax DVD's. This brings a total donation of $250, to Rifftrax and MST3k. I now own every DVD available of Rifftrax, and starts buying every MST3K DVD available to Canadians. This is the only way I can contribute to both groups.

I have posted before under the handle lkhennig@telus.net, asking for Canadian productions. Since then you have riffted: Shake Hands With Danger, and Amberax, which are realy not Canadain productions. Keep Out Danger was great.

I have two requests. The first is Road Kill from about 1989. It is my favourite Canadian film. I cannot find it on the Internet. THe only way I am going to see this film again, is if you riff it. The second film is, Curse of the Incas. This is Charalton Heston movie from about 1956, that George Lukes totally riped off to make Indiana Jones.

Thanks for everything, I am trying everything I can do, to help you to keep going.

Lorne Hennig
lornehennig@shaw.ca
Calgary, Canada

Offline Smith Dr John Smith

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked:
  • I say what a wonderful butler,He's so violent!
« Reply #351 on: June 09, 2012, 07:17:53 AM »
You can link a PayPal account to your bank account and pay that way,or most debit cards will work too.
Fave Rifftrax:The Room Fave MST3K:Manos
Fave DW story of last year:TAP/TRF.  Fave classic series story:Inferno
Fave film of 2011:Tie The Muppets/Tintin
Fave iRiff group:One wall cinema
Fave movie:Citizen Kane.
Still stuck on dial up.
Ignore me or report me.

Offline eric3

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked:
« Reply #352 on: August 31, 2012, 09:57:37 PM »
Hi, longtime MST3K fa... just bought my first RiffTrax tonight (Terminator Salvation). Got into RiffTrax by "acquiring" a few for free, so I also donated $20.  Can't wait for more!

Offline AuntFlavoRite

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked:
« Reply #353 on: March 03, 2013, 02:57:58 PM »
Hi, I've loved MST3k for at least 16 years and bought the first? Rifftrax, Road House. Pain don't hurt. I've seen all the live shows and bought several of the shorts and old movie DVDs, and I kicked in some $ for the Twilight Kickstarter Looking forward to participating on the forum.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked:
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #354 on: March 03, 2013, 09:02:03 PM »
Hi, I've loved MST3k for at least 16 years and bought the first? Rifftrax, Road House. Pain don't hurt. I've seen all the live shows and bought several of the shorts and old movie DVDs, and I kicked in some $ for the Twilight Kickstarter Looking forward to participating on the forum.
Welcome! And be sure you try some of the fanmade iRiffs too. We have quite a few groups that do work close to or on par with Rifftrax.
This is a good place to start:
http://forum.rifftrax.com/index.php?topic=24212.0
a list of our top favorite iRiffs voted on by forum members.