login

Author Topic: Big Brother 8  (Read 1290 times)

Offline bluefalcon74

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
Big Brother 8
« on: August 27, 2007, 07:29:19 PM »
Yeah, it's a shameless, voyeuristic celebration of greed and fleeting fame, but it has it's down side as well. I am addicted to this show, have been for almost seven years now. I don't really enjoy any other reality shows, just this one. Any other fans out there? anyone else want to punch Eric in the face when he puts his slimy little rat claws on Jessica? Am I the only one who doesn't understand why Jen was so despised to such a degree?

Offline Reductio_ad_absurdum

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 1
    • A Singular Way
Re: Big Brother 8
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 08:12:39 PM »
Why won't reality tv die?  Why won't reality tv die?!  WHY WON'T REALITY TV DIE?!!!!

MontyServo

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 04:41:50 PM »
I thought you might be talking about Big Brother UK 8, which is in it's final week.  I can't stand the US version, but am addicted to the UK one.

Anybody here from over there that watches it?  I get the impression that the UK show is much more popular there, than the US version is here.

Offline bluefalcon74

• Schnappi Supporter
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 10:46:41 PM »
Oh yeah, BBUK is like American Idol here in the States in popularity. I would watch the UK version if I could. I still very much enjoy the US version, though.

Offline Katie

• Schnappi Supporter
    • Myspace
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 05:42:12 PM »
i got sucked into BB again this year.. which I tried not to do.

I dont like anyone in the house this year, they are all completely idiots. But I am pulling for Eric and Jessica for some reason, I guess because EED bugs me, Danielle is so whiney and Jamika doesnt do anything.

No one can ever be as awesome as Mike Boogie and Dr. Will. Chill Town.

So.. I dont care who wins this year, but im hooked on it regardless.
"I don't know if you've noticed, but we suck." "10-4"

Offline bluefalcon74

• Schnappi Supporter
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 11:18:43 PM »
Every year I watch the first episode and I think "I don't like these poeple, it won't be interesting this year" and then I get suked back into it every time.  I'm rooting for Jessica to win, but I think she's probably a goner this week. I actually missed most of last season, which sucks because BB2 was what got me hooked and I'm watching old clips off YouTube of just how great Will was back in the day.

Offline Katie

• Schnappi Supporter
    • Myspace
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 10:23:41 AM »
If Zach has any common sense he will back door ED or Danielle.. hopefully Jess is safe this week.

The phone call she got had me in tears, my brother comes home from over seas later this month. the first time he came back from Iraq it was intense.
"I don't know if you've noticed, but we suck." "10-4"