Author Topic: Which Halloween DVD do you own?  (Read 2457 times)

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 755
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
Which Halloween DVD do you own?
« on: October 10, 2006, 01:43:24 AM »
I have the 2 disc Anchor Bay release from 1999. It is numbered (3478). Disc 1 is the theatrical version and disc 2 is the TV version. Does anyone have the last release Anchor Bay did? The 25th Anniversary edition. Did they ever acknowlege or fix the color timing issues?
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline leeving

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
  • Take it from me. I love you!
Re: Which Halloween DVD do you own?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 01:58:09 AM »
I have the newer one, and you know I think I'm the only one that thinks the color timing looks better than the older versions.

Offline kodiakthejuggler

• Dragon Ryder
  • >Insert Obscure Reference<
    • It's All Geek To Me
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 04:57:21 AM »
I have very little interest in horror movies. I own practically none. I did own the original Texas Chain Saw Massacre at one point.

This will be another disc I'll have to buy. But for the privelege of Rifftrax, there's nothing I won't buy.  ;)

Offline JonnyFrag

• Big Montana
  • Bad Movie Historian
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 06:02:20 AM »
Is that 2 disc one still avaliable? I have never bought this one as of yet (the shame as I am a big horror fan) because I was not sure which one was the more 'definative' one. That one sounds like the ticket if it has the TV version on it as well.
Grapes? I hate grapes, I can't stand grapes. I loathe grapes. All kinds of grapes. I hate green grapes and I hate purple grapes. I hate grapes with seeds, I hate grapes without seeds. I hate them peeled and nonpeeled. I hate them in bunches, one at a time and in small groups of twos and threes.

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 755
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 10:28:55 AM »
Is that 2 disc one still avaliable? I have never bought this one as of yet (the shame as I am a big horror fan) because I was not sure which one was the more 'definative' one. That one sounds like the ticket if it has the TV version on it as well.

Its not available anymore, but they did release the same discs in seperate releases later on.

I think the only one currently available in retail stores is the 25th anniversary edition.
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline JonnyFrag

• Big Montana
  • Bad Movie Historian
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 10:45:49 AM »
Well,   poopie.
Grapes? I hate grapes, I can't stand grapes. I loathe grapes. All kinds of grapes. I hate green grapes and I hate purple grapes. I hate grapes with seeds, I hate grapes without seeds. I hate them peeled and nonpeeled. I hate them in bunches, one at a time and in small groups of twos and threes.