Author Topic: What have we learned about these monkey fighting Michael Gross's?  (Read 210 times)

Offline fodder650

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 34
What have we learned about these monkey fighting Micheal Gross's on this Monday to Friday plane?

As an aircraft nut there is plenty of things that made me nuts -
       The little high G BS she pulled off to "appear" damaged probably would have dropped the oxygen masks. Oh and thrown a lot of alarms. The wings would have taken it but... AARGH
I learned that metal bullets don't set off a metal detector when you are smuggling in a plastic gun
I learned that when they say "wide body" aircraft they really mean it. This was wider than a 747 but was a twin engine
Josh Brolin really phoned in all of his scenes here while physically being there. These really were the halcyon years.
Speaking of Josh. He sure liked to move the control stick a lot while the autopilot was in control. Like big huge movements. "I'm a pilot. I'm doing piloty things!"
Fodder's just this guy, you know.

Online dbsommer

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 103
Re: What have we learned about these monkey fighting Michael Gross's?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 06:07:40 PM »

Josh Brolin really phoned in all of his scenes here while physically being there. These really were the halcyon years. "

James Brolin looks around the plane set trying to find his son. Then realizes most people don't even know he was the famous Brolin before Josh. He quietly weeps, "I was in the real Westworld," in the corner.

Offline fodder650

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 34
Re: What have we learned about these monkey fighting Michael Gross's?
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 02:41:19 PM »
I called him Josh while I was watching it and my wife corrected me too.
Fodder's just this guy, you know.