login

Author Topic: What bloody things did we learn?  (Read 611 times)

Offline Pastor of Muppets

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 389
  • Now available in minty fresh flavor.
What bloody things did we learn?
« on: May 21, 2019, 05:59:55 PM »
I learned that Rick Sloane is a great guy.  He is fighting to provided more opportunities for the disabled.  For example, he hired a deaf person as the foley artist.

I learned that whores dress like superheroes.

I learned that, as a woman, flashing a man is the best way to punish him for stealing popcorn.
I'm not particularly religious, and I don't really like Muppets, but I do love word play.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6080
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
Re: What bloody things did we learn?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 07:37:29 PM »
I learned that Rick Sloane is a great guy.  He is fighting to provided more opportunities for the disabled.  For example, he hired a deaf person as the foley artist.

;D

Offline TriffRax

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 62
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 07:01:00 PM »
I learned that Rick Sloane is so talentless he can make gratuitous nudity boring.

Online CJones

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 804
  • My name is RaphaĆ«l Ambrosius Costeau
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 02:40:55 PM »
I learned you can own 10 theaters that show, exclusively, fictitious other Rick Sloan movies, and still stay in business.

Offline dbsommer

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 75
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2019, 12:48:32 AM »
I learned Hobgoblins was Rick Sloane's opus magnum. How the f*ck that is possible, I cannot comprehend.

I learned as others have stated, Sloane made me hate gratuitous nudity. Son of a bitch.

I learned Mary Woronov could do the John Carradine and star in a movie for beer money. Also she and Corman do gratuitous nudity better (see Death Race 2000)

I learned Ghosthouse was Get Out! Compared to this mess.

I failed to learn how terrible an actress Breasts was since they dubbed her over. How much worse was she than every other talentless hack in this that she was the one that needed redubbed? Was she not speaking English?

I learned still shot of random cops at the end of a movie. It was like they ran out of money at that exact instant.

I learned the ghost bothered to lead male lead on for no reason. He implied he could own the theatre, then cut off his head because... nothing in the movie mattered? I don't care.