Author Topic: Filtering out MST3K titles in store?  (Read 151 times)

Offline Retro Muppet Pastor

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 93
  • Now available in minty fresh flavor.
Filtering out MST3K titles in store?
« on: September 25, 2017, 05:04:36 AM »
I see that Rifftrax started selling MST3K episodes sometime in the past year or so.  I don't have any interest in buying these, because I already have them all on DVD.  But they tend to get in the way while I'm going through the catalog and pick out Rifftrax items I haven't bought yet.  Is there any search filter that will leave these out?
I'm not particularly religious, and I don't really like Muppets, but I do love word play.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2977
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Re: Filtering out MST3K titles in store?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 05:06:17 AM »
I see that Rifftrax started selling MST3K episodes sometime in the past year or so.  I don't have any interest in buying these, because I already have them all on DVD.  But they tend to get in the way while I'm going through the catalog and pick out Rifftrax items I haven't bought yet.  Is there any search filter that will leave these out?
I mentioned this to one of the admins in RiffTrax but nothing was ever done about it :-[

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked: 236
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
Re: Filtering out MST3K titles in store?
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 01:29:26 PM »
I was thinking about this too. It is kind of a lot of stuff.

I'm actually looking into how we might add additional exclusion filters on the sidebar, so that we can basically have "Riffs" and "MST3K Eps" as checkboxes. Checking one will hide that product type.

Great idea!