Author Topic: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes  (Read 141 times)

Offline euphoriafish

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 6
  • Punk rock fer sure.
    • Euphoriafish on Twitter
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
« on: August 28, 2017, 08:16:30 PM »
Any other MSTies playing Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes?

I am moderately competitive in Squad Arena. My player level is over 70 and my squad is well modded and getting up to 70 with only a purple geared Admiral Ackbar actually meeting the 70 mark but Luminara Unduli, Rey, Mace Windu and Qui Gonn Jinn about to catch up.

I started a MSTies guild knowing it would sit empty for a while since it's not competing on the guild boards.  But I hadn't advertised here yet.  If you are OK with not topping the leader board for now and just want a MST3K chatroom on your phone, search Euphoriafish or MST3K in the guild search. 

If you need equipment, I have been stockpiling it for over a year. 

I can do the Rancor raid all by myself in about a week, but what love guildmates to make  the new droid battles raid completable.

Who's playing?  What's your arena squad like?
Jokes, social causes, and occasional current events punditry: twitter.com/euphoriafish. 

If I had to do my teens all over again, I still would have had no drivers license and still would have memorized bad movies.  Every Turkey Day was well spent as is.

Offline euphoriafish

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 6
  • Punk rock fer sure.
    • Euphoriafish on Twitter
Re: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 09:37:41 AM »
Actually strike that.  I found another guild and disbanded mine to join Mst3k robot guild which is findable in Guild search by typing Mst3k.  So there are two members above level 70 with purple geared squads and gear to donate.

You have to be player level 22 to join guilds at all.

I have been active in this game for over a year on a near daily basis so if my attention takes a break and you find this thread sometime in the far future just ask me on Twitter if I am still playing.  I'll probably be glad to come back to it.

Next I will just continue my solo game for a week or so before leaving to join just any guild with a lot of members again to get into the new Guild Events area with Territory battles.
Jokes, social causes, and occasional current events punditry: twitter.com/euphoriafish. 

If I had to do my teens all over again, I still would have had no drivers license and still would have memorized bad movies.  Every Turkey Day was well spent as is.