Author Topic: Hello Everyone: Glad to be Here!  (Read 315 times)

Offline cryptkeeper

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
Hello Everyone: Glad to be Here!
« on: July 21, 2017, 01:16:26 AM »
I'm so happy to have found this forum!  My first riffing experience was in the summer one 1993, when I stumbled across MST3K at night and caught the Pod People episode... and from that moment, I was hooked!  I knew nothing of the show previous to that, but became an avid viewer in an instant.  Rifftrax has allowed me to continue that enjoyment, and for that, I'm forever grateful!  And I'm more than thrilled to have a ticket to the August Rifftrax Live Dr. Who show, which I will be enjoying in a nice theater in La Jolla, CA!

Offline WhyDontTheyLook

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 17
  • Tell me.
    • GaryWOlson.com
Re: Hello Everyone: Glad to be Here!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 01:45:23 PM »
Welcome!
"You never know, in a tight jam a nuclear missile just might come in handy."

Offline Johnny Unusual

• Tells No Tales
  • Liked: 3808
  • Now you're playing with power!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 05:03:43 AM »
Welcome aboard!  I hope we see a lot of you!

Offline euphoriafish

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 6
  • Punk rock fer sure.
    • Euphoriafish on Twitter
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 09:51:55 AM »
Hi there! You started watching at about the same time I did (summer 1994 actually, or whenever MST Hour ran after school).  Pod People is a favorite for me too!

I see you like Fire Sign Theater! I'm a fan of them too and even met some of them at our local Mystery Writers Festival.
Jokes, social causes, and occasional current events punditry: twitter.com/euphoriafish. 

If I had to do my teens all over again, I still would have had no drivers license and still would have memorized bad movies.  Every Turkey Day was well spent as is.