Author Topic: Hi I'm the What did I learn thread for "Missile X: The Neutron Bomb Incident"  (Read 555 times)

Offline fodder650

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 5
So what did we learn everyone?

I guess I'll kick this one off.
We learned that you can make a Bond/Mission Impossible ripoff in Iran while during the fall of the Shah? Who knew?
We learned, yet again, that Russians don't have to sound like sound Russians. At least, this time, they don't sound German. This time they sound like vague seventies American sterotypes
We learned that is the best kind of material for Rifftrax. What a wild ride. This really should have been a live show. Let's been honest. I mean Peter Graves!!!
We learned that nukes fit on boats in Bondian ways.
We learned that you can remove three fingers and do the shocker with metallic fingers. This man was thirty years ahead of his time with a meme. He would have been a hit with the kids.
We learned that we had to dub the female Iranian cop for no darned good reason yet again. Why?
Oh and where was our bear? This is the most important this. NO BEAR! Ok we had some hairy guys but this doesn't count because they didn't call it out.
Fodder's just this guy, you know.

Offline CJones

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 325
WHAT, no bear!?   >:(   C'mon guys, get it together!  ;)

Offline CJones

I learned you can make an entire movie without telling the audience what the HELL is happening.

Offline CJones

Iran is a lot more laid back than I had been lead to believe.

Offline Trekker4747

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 443
It's possible to go through a whole movie with Peter Graves in it and make very few Biography jokes.

Offline CJones

Everybody in Tehran speaks English, even the children, everybody accepts Dollars and even the newspapers are in English.

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 240
I learned that Iranian extras have a hard time not looking in the camera during takes.

That putting cigarette ash on your hotel keyhole is key to getting a lady in lingerie to appear in your room later on.

That stolen nuclear missiles can be carried on wobbly trailer things.

That action heroes rest best on roulette tables.

That Girl in the Gold Boots Ted V Mikels had a hand in this--I'm assuming with his iron to make the film was extra flat.

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 240
And for you bear spotters: it's rumored that Peter Grave's wife used to refer to his chest hair as "Old Grizzly."