Author Topic: Agony Wolf Media?  (Read 688 times)

Offline MarkAndrew

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 2
Agony Wolf Media?
« on: October 13, 2015, 09:17:41 PM »
I ran across these guys on Youtube, they did some seriously funny zombie-themed movie riffs back in the day.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTXeNJgkXSNWH3kf7Uw7j4w

Anyway, they're playing Resident Evil and riffing on it. I laughed so hard I think I hurt something.  Dunno if anyone watches them here but you can't beat the funny to price ratio.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 4951
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
Re: Agony Wolf Media?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 06:01:55 AM »
Yeah, that's Incognito Cinema Warriors XP. I liked the movie and short riffing they did. And while the zombie premis and characters were interesting, their host segments very quickly took over the episodes. They do have the distinction of being the only fan riffing group to get approval from both Joel Hodgson and Mike Nelson.

I haven't checked out any of their gaming riffs, as I'm not that interested in playthroughs.

Offline Quirk

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 260
  • Second Quirk, same as the first
    • QuipTracks
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 03:52:30 PM »
It's a shame. They were faaaar better at riffing than doing segments. It's weird how some people can't recognize where their talents lie.
Travel back to a time when wenches were simple, ones were dark, and kings greeted you with a smile. IN THE NAME OF THE KING 2 NOW AVAILABLE from QuipTracks!

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2947
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 04:19:10 PM »
Episode 205 has been on pre-order for ages.. :-\

Offline MSTJedi

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 604
  • In a not too distant future far, far away. . . .
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 04:52:34 AM »
I'm really liking the game riffs, Resident Evil, especially. I guess those are easier to do than making a full episode. But if they'd cut back on the host segments, I'm sure it would take less time and effort.