Author Topic: Where Are They Now?  (Read 10341 times)

Offline SecretAgentSuperDragon

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 3
  • Cake or Death?
Where Are They Now?
« on: April 13, 2007, 01:53:54 PM »
This object of this is to find a grown-up picture of one of the children, and create a mock biography of them, much like the end of any sports team movie.

Here's an example:
       Then                                   Now

After nearly escaping with her life from the Wonka Trash Disposal Egg Incident, Veruca was captured by Oompa Loompas who revered her as their Snotty Queen and transported her to Loompa Land where she would spend the rest of her days eating lollipops in quite a fellatious manner while trying her hardest to look like her favorite comedian, Eddie Izzard.

Janitor

Re: Where Are They Now?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 08:55:25 AM »

Unfortunatley for young Mike, Mr Wonka was quite wrong, he did not stretch at all and remained 1 and 1/2 inches tall for life. His hideous deformity, coupled with a raging case of Small Angry Man Syndrome (SAMS) drove him to the brink of madness, and finally plunged into insanity after watching a Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode about building human looking robots, and putting your essence inside of them. Did he succeed? Yes and No. As you can see by the picture to the right, for the rest of eternity, he will remain a bald, ugly and really goofy looking robot.

Offline SecretAgentSuperDragon

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 3
  • Cake or Death?
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 10:56:04 AM »
Poor Mike.  ;)

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 812
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 11:57:33 AM »
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline gbeenie

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 415
  • Prepare to die, obviously!
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 01:17:50 PM »
This object of this is to find a grown-up picture of one of the children, and create a mock biography of them, much like the end of any sports team movie.

Here's an example:

After nearly escaping with her life from the Wonka Trash Disposal Egg Incident, Veruca was captured by Oompa Loompas who revered her as their Snotty Queen and transported her to Loompa Land where she would spend the rest of her days eating lollipops in quite a fellatious manner while trying her hardest to look like her favorite comedian, Eddie Izzard.

I met her. She's really nice.
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere.
Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

- Conan O'Brien

Janitor

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 01:41:40 PM »

Here's an example:

I met her. She's really nice.

Shot through the premise! And you're to blame darlin you give humor, a bad name!!!!

Offline Douglin

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 01:52:21 PM »

Charlie must have gotten in a time machine and gone back to the 1870s to live in Deadwood

Janitor

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 02:22:27 PM »

From the Louis Pasteur line of faces

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2007, 07:14:19 AM »

He kind of looks like one of those guys you see out in public and you avoid contact with for fear he will tell you his position on whether spiders are good or evil.

And yes, I would advise him to open up a day care center as I am sure all mothers would trust their kids with him.

Janitor

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2007, 01:30:18 PM »
Well Secret Agent. I thought it was a good idea anyway. Maybe next time it'll work.

Offline 6079SmithW

• Big Montana
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2007, 02:31:43 PM »
Ok, I'm sorry but there is no way a man with a mustache like that is not a rapist. That is the clearest rape face I have ever seen.

Offline optimus357

• Blue Beer Drinker
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2007, 01:25:55 AM »
Lol lay off Mike TV okay!  I have to tell you I met him at Comicon when I was like 13 and actually helped him move some of his autographs that he was selling (sad I know, I was at Comicon).  He is a good bloke dammit.

Offline cfkane

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2009, 08:10:39 PM »

Wait, this is the guy who played Slugworth, right?

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 812
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2009, 09:20:00 PM »
Hehe nope that is Charlie!
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline cfkane

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2009, 04:06:56 PM »
Hehe nope that is Charlie!

Wow. It's like Charlie met his shaved future self in that tunnel.