login

Author Topic: General Psychology Thread (for non-emergency and long-term issues)  (Read 48880 times)

Online MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2640
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
Re: General Psychology Thread (for non-emergency and long-term issues)
« Reply #315 on: April 04, 2016, 06:46:44 PM »
That sucks, I knew there was something bad about how those bunnies died, unfortunately it sounds like you are going to have to call the cops to remove him.  Hope he doesn't damage your property on his way out, he sounds crazy enough to start a fire or something.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #316 on: April 04, 2016, 07:01:55 PM »
That sucks, I knew there was something bad about how those bunnies died, unfortunately it sounds like you are going to have to call the cops to remove him.  Hope he doesn't damage your property on his way out, he sounds crazy enough to start a fire or something.
Agreed.
I have good insurance coverage on my property and I did add a stipulation in the 30 Day Notice of Termination of Agreement about being held responsible for any damage and theft so Hopefully he will keep his mental stability in check and not try anything idiotic cause I will have No Problem calling the cops and having him forcefully removed..
I'm actually being respectful (despite his lack there of) enough to let him leave peacefully and I hope he doesn't screw up that opportunity :-\

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #317 on: April 09, 2016, 09:45:57 PM »
So last time I went in to see my med doctor, she took me off something that wasn't working very well, and put me on something else. The something else is not working at ALL. I've been extremely depressed. Near suicidal. It's terrible.

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #318 on: April 14, 2016, 08:24:55 AM »
Out of curiousity, I looked up a list of symptoms and signs of emotional abuse, and surprise surprise, they all fit my relationship with my mother.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #319 on: April 25, 2016, 07:05:43 AM »
I don't post here much but..
Got an ongoing issue with my soon-to-be ex-roomate that helped me build my Mega-Shed on my vacant lot next door back in 2011 and has been living in it ever since. I owed him $10000 dollars for labor owed that I have been paying off since January, 2012; He would pay me $300 a month where $150 would go towards the monthly utility bill and the other $150 I let him keep to put towards the labor owed.
I've mentioned him before in the completely random thoughts and RRRRRARRRRRGH threads I believe because back in September, 2015, I asked for the $150 utility payment 1 day early because we were heading off to Mexico October 1st and he went off on me by email saying that it wasn't his problem it was mine and saying "I'm not your ATM", and accused me of spying on him yet he installed cameras when I was in Mexico spying my me and my property, threatened to call the police if I had anymore fires in my outdoor fireplace, as well as threatening to call animal control about my dog so I had to basically give him away. A couple months back he threw out 8 rolls of insulation that were for under the floor and got rained on a little as well as dragging my chest freezer out and shoving it up against the back gate to where I couldn't open it. I have since sold the insulation and chest freezer. I also got word from one of his coworkers that he poisoned my bunnies while I was in Mexico just before we got back and he bragged about it to his coworkers! And just a couple weeks ago while I was at a St Patrick's Day event in downtown, he chains up and locks my back gate preventing me access to that portion of my property!
We were friends for over 18 years and I knew he had mental issues but I, as well as my family tried to help him by giving him work over the years but he ended that back in September with his psycho actions and accusations!
Now as the remaining balance is $595, I have refused any further payment from him. I had an attorney draw up a '30 Day Notice of Termination of Agreement' to be sent to him the end of this month stating that effective May 2, he will have 30 days to vacate the property.
The next couple of months are gonna be interesting because the remaining balance as of this month is $595 and now he's starting to wonder what I'm doing because he didn't pay anything in March and I just refused April's payment and then he sends me an email asking if I'm waiting on our agreement to end before putting him out? I didn't reply as I don't need any additional stress because of his bipolar issues and it's quite possible he could do something stupid that will require me to call the police.
I simply want him gone by the end of May but if he chooses to pack up earlier then I'm all for that but I just don't think this will go very smoothly :-\
And so it begins..
This weekend, the idiot mounted 2 infrared cameras (one on each end) of my Mega-Shed aimed directly on my house and backyard. We have to keep our bathroom blind closed now or he can see right in! Talked to the police about it this morning and they said theirs nothing they can do about it as he has the right to aim them where ever he wants so long as they are not inside my home..
In fact, he helped me install my 10 year old surveillance system when I bought it brand new back in 2006 (including programming the IP addresses and passwords) so it's quite possible he may have access to all 8 of my inside and outside cameras but without executing a search warrant, it's just a suspicion and if it turns out he actually didn't have access then I could get in trouble, so I bought another DVR from Amazon that will be here tomorrow to eliminate that possibility..
Also contacted my attorneys and they will be sending out that '30 Day Notice of Termination of Agreement' letter today to make it official that he has till May 31 to vacate my property so the next 5 weeks are gonna be interesting  :-X

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2638
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #320 on: April 25, 2016, 04:49:11 PM »
I feel sick for you. I hope it goes better than I think it will.
FINE

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #321 on: April 25, 2016, 05:24:37 PM »
I feel sick for you. I hope it goes better than I think it will.
Oh I know. Thanks. :-[
I'm thinking about if he doesn't leave by the end of May, I will execute a 14 day eviction order with the Constable at the Sheriff's Dept. that I think they can still enforce if I'm not home cause I'm going on vacation to Mexico on June 12 should he still be here, but if not then I could just have the utility company come by and and shut off the power and water on June 13 till I return on July 1.. The Summer heat will be intolerable without air conditioning and running water but I Hope I won't have to go that far and he does have the common sense enough to leave voluntarily.
Hoping for the best but preparing for the worst 8)

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4641
« Reply #322 on: April 25, 2016, 06:47:25 PM »
I hope it goes smoothly, RVR II.  It sounds very disturbing to deal with the bizarre and invasive behavior.
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #323 on: April 25, 2016, 07:01:38 PM »
I hope it goes smoothly, RVR II.  It sounds very disturbing to deal with the bizarre and invasive behavior.
Oh it is.
I keep thinking positive cause I can see the light at the end of the tunnel because soon he will be gone 8)

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #324 on: May 02, 2016, 02:35:05 PM »
He has received this letter both by mail and by email:
(Edited for confidentiality)

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #325 on: May 08, 2016, 05:19:54 AM »
Awesome! He has started moving stuff out! :highfive:
Looks like he's going to leave quietly for the most part which is great for my wife and I :o
Looking forward to his last day when I take complete control of my property once again 8)

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #326 on: May 08, 2016, 10:59:04 AM »
That's awesome, RVR! Super happy for you!

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #327 on: May 08, 2016, 11:10:33 AM »
Thanks! I'm quietly celebrating  ;D

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2638
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #328 on: May 08, 2016, 03:22:02 PM »

I never imagined you to do things quietly.
FINE

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #329 on: May 08, 2016, 03:29:18 PM »

I never imagined you to do things quietly.
Well, that may be true but this is an exception ;D