login

Author Topic: General Psychology Thread (for non-emergency and long-term issues)  (Read 54824 times)

Offline MSTJedi

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 604
  • In a not too distant future far, far away. . . .
    • Facebook
Re: General Psychology Thread (for non-emergency and long-term issues)
« Reply #225 on: November 17, 2015, 07:10:22 PM »
Just because someone is a 'great girlfriend' doesn't necessarily mean that you are compatible together.  So the one doesn't necessarily correspond to the other.

I can second that. My son's mom was an amazing girlfriend. Sweet, thoughtful, and great in bed. But after a while, I realized that our personalities just didn't sync. Not for me, anyway. So I broke it off. And then she found out she was pregnant. Sigh... Sometimes I think my divorce is karma paying me back for what I did during that time. I was kind of an ass.

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #226 on: November 17, 2015, 07:15:43 PM »
Just because someone is a 'great girlfriend' doesn't necessarily mean that you are compatible together.  So the one doesn't necessarily correspond to the other.

I can second that. My son's mom was an amazing girlfriend. Sweet, thoughtful, and great in bed. But after a while, I realized that our personalities just didn't sync. Not for me, anyway. So I broke it off. And then she found out she was pregnant. Sigh... Sometimes I think my divorce is karma paying me back for what I did during that time. I was kind of an ass.

The reason we're trying to remain friends is because our personalities are in such sync. He'd had to step away because he felt like he was responsible for curing my depression and stopped loving me because of it.

Offline anais.butterfly

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1385
  • Monkey Brains!
« Reply #227 on: November 19, 2015, 05:02:35 AM »
I met a man I am actually attracted to, and it's weird. Shit just got real.
So is he a Man's-Man, a Ladies-Man, a Man-Bear-Pig? :P

Whichever one makes him super smart, really funny, and....well also super hot (well, to me: super tall and skinny, I mean HOW? I friggin get off watching American Ninja Warrior and this guy, although all muscle, couldn't get more muscle mass or muscle definition to save his life...but I digress....)

I also digress because he lives in Denver, and I am still here....for now*

*I was planning on moving back to D-town before I met him.
Anais is the Coolest Butterfly I know  ;D

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #228 on: November 19, 2015, 06:02:39 AM »
I met a man I am actually attracted to, and it's weird. Shit just got real.
So is he a Man's-Man, a Ladies-Man, a Man-Bear-Pig? :P

Whichever one makes him super smart, really funny, and....well also super hot (well, to me: super tall and skinny, I mean HOW? I friggin get off watching American Ninja Warrior and this guy, although all muscle, couldn't get more muscle mass or muscle definition to save his life...but I digress....)

I also digress because he lives in Denver, and I am still here....for now*

*I was planning on moving back to D-town before I met him.
super skinny guys don't do it for me... I like at least some muscle structure. Don't have to be huge guys, but a bit... and a beard... and a healthy smattering of body hair...

Offline anais.butterfly

• Monkey Brains!
« Reply #229 on: November 19, 2015, 07:31:35 AM »
super skinny guys don't do it for me... I like at least some muscle structure. Don't have to be huge guys, but a bit... and a beard... and a healthy smattering of body hair...

I love muscles, beards, and chest hair. This guys has none of those things*. Despite all this, I was still attracted to him. It's weird. Not sure if I like it. There is a lot of safety in never putting yourself out there to the opposite sex.

*Well he has muscles, but like I said, he is still super skinny.

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #230 on: November 19, 2015, 10:08:50 AM »

I love muscles, beards, and chest hair. This guys has none of those things*. Despite all this, I was still attracted to him. It's weird. Not sure if I like it. There is a lot of safety in never putting yourself out there to the opposite sex.

*Well he has muscles, but like I said, he is still super skinny.

My ex wasn't muscly... but he has a sexy personality.

Actually had a near sexual thing with him today..  feeling like an idiot. Angry hate sex. I knew it was a bad idea, I'm glad we stopped. Still feel annoyed. It didn't mean anything, just... he's so pretty :\

Offline Hung william

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #231 on: November 22, 2015, 01:22:31 PM »
PLEASE

Quantum Vagina

Offline anais.butterfly

• Monkey Brains!

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 4983
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel

Offline anais.butterfly

• Monkey Brains!

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 4983
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel

Quantum Vagina

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #238 on: November 23, 2015, 03:25:25 PM »
So, when I was with Bas, there was a friend of his, a girl, who he spent a lot of time with. Tonight, he tells me that he's been getting something going with her.

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #239 on: November 23, 2015, 06:34:38 PM »
I see someone about to get banned is what I fucking see.