login

Author Topic: General Psychology Thread (for non-emergency and long-term issues)  (Read 48441 times)

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 527
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
Re: General Psychology Thread (for non-emergency and long-term issues)
« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2015, 02:16:24 PM »
At the one month mark of getting off clonazepam. Been an adventure.  :o
After what you said, I was really worried for you, but you seem to be OK...ish(?),

It's been hell, at times.  But, I'm OK.    I took it for anxiety.  Learning to treat anxiety like chronic pain...just move on and ignore it.  In the long run, I'll be glad about this.
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

soguru

« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2015, 09:23:45 AM »
I wish I could do something more with my life.

UncleDesIsBack

« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2015, 09:36:22 AM »
Then take the next chance that comes up to get the hell out and go for it. That's what I did when I was in a funk 25years ago.**

**True story.

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2015, 09:44:21 AM »
Then take the next chance that comes up to get the hell out and go for it. That's what I did when I was in a funk 25years ago.**

**True story.

That's kind of my idea for planning out this trip to The Netherlands. I have the means, barely, but I do have them, and I feel like spending a good amount of time with my boyfriend will help me out a lot.

UncleDesIsBack

« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2015, 01:51:10 PM »

**True story.

That's kind of my idea for planning out this trip to The Netherlands. I have the means, barely, but I do have them, and I feel like spending a good amount of time with my boyfriend will help me out a lot.
That's kinda what I did, except it was to Japan and on my own, but that's the drift. break the pattern.

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2015, 08:06:23 PM »
I'm broken. I'm garbage. I want to feel it. I miss it. I want it again. I want to feel the blood down my arm. I can't do anything. Im useless trash and shouldn't be alive.

soguru

« Reply #111 on: September 15, 2015, 08:56:09 AM »
I'm broken. I'm garbage. I want to feel it. I miss it. I want it again. I want to feel the blood down my arm. I can't do anything. Im useless trash and shouldn't be alive.
Hey... come on. Don't be like that Cupcake. You know I feel the same way a lot of times too. But then I think about how much everybody I know... just KNOW would be hurt and be devastated that I was gone. I know you must have family, and however you think or feel about them, ask yourself would they truly want you gone? I don't care what you're thinking, the answer is NO.

My point is I may not know you all that well but from what I do know, you deserve better than to think of yourself and your own life in those terms! Your life is precious, so precious Lawful! Don't do anything to hurt yourself, ever! We care about you dearly and deeply here and I know there are so many others counting on your mere existence to make their lives better. Don't throw that away for any reason, ever!

*hugs*

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2614
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #112 on: September 15, 2015, 09:53:06 AM »
I'm broken.

When that pain hits try to distract yourself from it, don't give in to it, you've got things to look forward to, if you give in at the moment of pain you are denying yourself those things that will happen in the future.

I know it's hard when most people don't understand that it's the worst pain there is, but there are those of us that do understand, so you are not alone.

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #113 on: September 15, 2015, 04:28:00 PM »
Today I found out that the trip I want to take will be nearly impossible. I don't know what to do.

soguru

« Reply #114 on: September 15, 2015, 08:14:21 PM »
Today I found out that the trip I want to take will be nearly impossible. I don't know what to do.
There are just some things I cannot answer Lawful. Just remain hopeful, and whatever variables are in the way, see if there's any way at all of working around them, and even if there aren't, you should still never give up.

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2015, 06:58:47 PM »
I don't know who I am and I don't know who I want to be. I don't know what I can trust about myself. I don't know what I'm supposed to do any more. I don't want my boyfriend to keep having to deal with this. I just want to understand why I feel so wrong and broken. About the only thing I am sure of is the fact that I am a woman and heterosexual. Everything else is blurry

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2015, 10:34:48 PM »
I wish it wasn't night. I can't sleep without hours of fighting it. I can't be happy. Everything and all the crappy stuff gets amplified.  I hate the night and dark.

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 527
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
« Reply #117 on: October 01, 2015, 02:11:00 AM »
Can you sleep in the day?   I can't sleep at night, either...have to do it in the day. Well, most of the time.
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

soguru

« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2015, 06:29:27 AM »
I wish it wasn't night. I can't sleep without hours of fighting it. I can't be happy. Everything and all the crappy stuff gets amplified.  I hate the night and dark.
It's not the night and the dark that bothers me anymore. Believe me, it used to quite frequently. Then I realized that not only is nothing in the dark, but all the scary stuff is not external, it's all internal to myself, so I reason that in fact I am scarier than the darkness in some ways.

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #119 on: October 02, 2015, 04:42:03 AM »
Can you sleep in the day?   I can't sleep at night, either...have to do it in the day. Well, most of the time.

It might end up coming to that, but I doubt it. It's mainly the dark and the cold and the loneliness, so being awake during the night wouldn't really help that.