Author Topic: Sharknado II - LIVE!  (Read 5518 times)

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked:
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
Re: Sharknado II - LIVE!
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2015, 09:01:31 PM »
Enjoyed the second showing as much as the first. :) 

The Jared joke was just too much. :lol:

Hey, I've a question, when they're using the tow-cord to get from the taxi to the.... limbo.  What was the cord anchored to? Ian tosses the cord over a.... horizontal bar somewhere between the cab and limbo and then people start swinging over the gap. But the other end of the rope isn't anchored to anything, no one is tied to it, Ian didn't even grab the other end and played the anchor from the hood of the car.  So as soon as what's his name tried jumping over he should have instantly fallen into the water.
Yeah, I noticed that too. At first I thought he might have tied both ends of the rope together, but you can clearly see they are only hanging on to one single rope, not a double rope.

UncleDesIsBack

« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2015, 10:18:01 AM »
Bit late commenting on this, but I really felt like the guys were just doing it for the money. They seemed almost embarrassed with the level of tie in with the Sharknado 3 promotions.

Offline BathTub

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2015, 02:20:08 PM »
They seemed almost embarrassed with the level of tie in with the Sharknado 3 promotions.

Despite being one themselves?

UncleDesIsBack

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2015, 09:40:53 AM »
They seemed almost embarrassed with the level of tie in with the Sharknado 3 promotions.

Despite being one themselves?
That's my point: they were clearly doing it for the money, but had the decency to seem ashamed of it.

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked:
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2015, 08:57:07 AM »
That could have been heat stroke. It was 115 in the theater, with 90% humidity.  :gouge:
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked:
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2015, 04:52:54 PM »
That could have been heat stroke. It was 115 in the theater, with 90% humidity.  :gouge:
Yeah, I am genuinely surprised that Bill survived.