Author Topic: What feverish things did you learn?  (Read 2159 times)

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 4951
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
Re: What feverish things did you learn?
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2015, 06:21:02 PM »
I learned that there is apparently some significance to the house. Enough for the evil spirit to prevent it from getting burned. Despite the fact that the evil spirits live in the lake. Was the house their summer home too, or something?

I learned that Native American mysticism is useless. Ha, I'm just kidding, I already knew that.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 07:26:44 PM by Darth Geek »

Offline NRRork

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 41
    • Yep, I have a deviantART gallery. But it's pretty cheerful drawings-- no angsty poems or black-and-white photos of wooden chairs.
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2015, 06:47:31 PM »
I learned invisible woofs were a big problem in the mid-nineties

Oh, you don't know the half of it. I was a teenager in rural Michigan back then, and boy, the invisible woofs were all our parents ever warned us about. I used to walk to my Grandma's after school every day, and I'd follow the railroad tracks to because it was a shorter walk, but I was rolling the dice with my LIFE, every single day! I had to fight them off at least a dozen times. They'd pounce on me, but I was on the railroad tracks, so there was thankfully always a good-sized rock at arm's reach, and I just swung at where I thought the head was. . . so much invisible death and shedding of invisible blood.
I used to have an image here, but Photobucket got cheap about remote linking. I guess I'll have to think of something witty instead. Which I will. Later. It caught me by surprise, in all honesty. It's hard to be clever on command, I mean, YOU try it. Be funny: NOW! See, tough. So, gimme a bit, 'kay?

Offline CJones

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 325
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2015, 08:23:53 AM »

I learned that Native American mysticism is useless. Ha, I'm just kidding, I already knew that.

That reminds me of a line from Mesa of Lost Women. "Asian man say random Bullshit, sound Profound"

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 4951
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2015, 08:35:31 AM »

That reminds me of a line from Mesa of Lost Women. "Asian man say random Bullshit, sound Profound"
Ha! I don't think I've seen that Rifftrax.

Offline Tony Farms AKA Puma Man

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 52
  • Anus Insurance?
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2015, 04:43:58 PM »
I learned invisible woofs were a big problem in the mid-nineties

Oh, you don't know the half of it. I was a teenager in rural Michigan back then, and boy, the invisible woofs were all our parents ever warned us about. I used to walk to my Grandma's after school every day, and I'd follow the railroad tracks to because it was a shorter walk, but I was rolling the dice with my LIFE, every single day! I had to fight them off at least a dozen times. They'd pounce on me, but I was on the railroad tracks, so there was thankfully always a good-sized rock at arm's reach, and I just swung at where I thought the head was. . . so much invisible death and shedding of invisible blood.
You should have made an invisible woof coat out of 'em!

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 525
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2015, 05:15:08 PM »
I learned that "runny eggs with extra ketchup" almost made me throw up.  First time I actually wretched over a mst/rifftrax joke.  Nice one, guys!  8)
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2015, 05:20:59 PM »
"Golden Corral's newest slogan!"   :clap:
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2015, 05:22:17 PM »
"Golden Corral's even newer slogan!"   ;D :clap:
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline MST3Kgirl

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2015, 09:10:56 AM »
I learned that I had forgotten how bad we all looked in the 90's with mom jeans...
Anytime that you want to talk about fears in your life the bait shop is a great place to go...

Did anyone else get "Were-wilf" flashbacks with some of that background music...it just needed that screech sound :)

Offline Trekker4747

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 443
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2015, 06:41:39 PM »
Don't you mean "were-woof?"

Offline skenderberg

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
    • War of the Colossal Fan Guide
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2015, 05:02:38 PM »
I learned that if you were eleven in the 1940s, you will only be 21-ish in 1996.
I thought I was Dale.