Author Topic: Rifftrax Presents - Life in the Suburbs with Bridget Nelson and Mary Jo Pehl  (Read 3901 times)

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2669
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!

WORLD EXCLUSIVE!

http://www.rifftrax.com/life-in-the-suburbs

Riffing together again for the first installment in their new series: Bridget Nelson & Mary Jo Pehl!

According to research, everyday more and more Americans are leaving our big cities and moving to the suburbs. Entire apartment buildings empty overnight! Schools close from lack of students! Everyone wants a lawn and they want it now! You, like many people, may have questions about this phenomenon. Who exactly are these people? Are they people with particular interests and particular goals? And most importantly do they know HOW to live in the suburbs?

Well, these are the people Redbook magazine calls YOUNG ADULTS. And these Young Adults are going to learn from Redbook magazine how to correctly live in the “AGE OF THE PUSH BUTTON!” With Redbook as your guide, learn the importance of, malls, cars, malls, appliances, malls, easy living and malls.

Join MST3K favorites Mary Jo and Bridget as they Riff you through a “Happy-Go-Spending- Whirl” of 1957 consumerism, lust and greed.

BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT (<-- subliminal)

Offline RoninFox

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2370
    • Ronin Fox Trax
SOLD!
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 526
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
This should be great!  :D
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline Action Batch

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 66
  • Hogwashologist
Awesome stuff!

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 245
I'm so excited about this! I love Bridget's riffing on Next and all Mary Jo's work.

But riffing together again? Did I miss that? When? (does writing for MST count?)

And this is a first installment? A full-ength Vod in the works I hope. Way to go Rifftrax. Change is good!

Offline The Lurker

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3887
I'm so excited about this! I love Bridget's riffing on Next and all Mary Jo's work.

But riffing together again? Did I miss that? When? (does writing for MST count?)

And this is a first installment? A full-ength Vod in the works I hope. Way to go Rifftrax. Change is good!
The Glitter riff, I think.

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 526
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
Nothing says "Backyard barbecue" like household appliances!
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 731
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries

The Glitter riff, I think.

Glitter was Mike and Mary Jo.

I hope this continues.
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2669
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
Yeah, they must be referring to MST3K. Unless they did one of those convention riffs.

Offline MPF

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 32
Hi! We're Team Swizzlebeef, and we did the same short a few years ago!

You can buy it here if you want, and we'll be able to feed our poor, deprived, starving children with premium craft beer (okay. I'm the only one in our rifffing group with kids, so you'll more likely just be giving us beer money)

Or, you can just watch it at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9h981VTHwc !!
"My Anti-Drug is Swizzlebeef."

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
Hey, they corrected it. Now it says together for the first time.

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
P.S. The Glitter riff is in my top twenty favorite Rifftrax. You should watch it if you haven't yet.

Offline TheUnabeefer

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 930
  • I am a flying cow... worship me or DIE!!!
    • The Unabeefer Beefs
P.S. The Glitter riff is in my top twenty favorite Rifftrax. You should watch it if you haven't yet.

Here??! In THIS house?!??!  In MY house?!?!?!?
...and there he was, reigning supreme at number two.  The One... The Only... The Unabeefer.

Offline PlayMSTie

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 4
Loved the first half. Then it started over from the beginning for no reason that I could fathom. I've had this problem a couple of times now -- just sent a help request. I can't wait to see the rest of it! New riffs from Bridget are a dream come true for me, and having Mary Jo along is great too.
"There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal." C. S. Lewis

Bring back Bridget!

Offline qlopp

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 3
Loved the first half. Then it started over from the beginning for no reason that I could fathom. I've had this problem a couple of times now -- just sent a help request. I can't wait to see the rest of it! New riffs from Bridget are a dream come true for me, and having Mary Jo along is great too.

Have you tried downloading the same file again or tried a different size/version of the file (if available)?  Or were you streaming?