Author Topic: Name that Spambot!  (Read 75025 times)

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 4567
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Re: Name that Spambot!
« Reply #570 on: October 04, 2017, 05:54:29 AM »
Ok this kabinsons1 character and his 1st ever post is in the GIFtrax thread..

What a nice pic. It is just awesome. I read all the story but don't able to find out P. Worl character.
::)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 05:56:46 AM by RVR II »

Offline Pastor of Muppets

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 404
  • Now available in minty fresh flavor.
« Reply #571 on: October 04, 2017, 06:18:57 AM »

What a nice pic. It is just awesome. I read all the story but don't able to find out P. Worl character.

That's great.  I am flattered that I was able to seed a new spambot by reminiscing about one of my favorite childhood live action characters.

I actually went about downloading all the Ernest movies last night.  Most of them are curiously unavailable through Netflix.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 06:21:09 AM by Pastor of Muppets »
I'm not particularly religious, and I don't really like Muppets, but I do love word play.

Johnny Unusual

« Reply #572 on: October 04, 2017, 10:16:14 AM »

That's great.  I am flattered that I was able to seed a new spambot by reminiscing about one of my favorite childhood live action characters.

I actually went about downloading all the Ernest movies last night.  Most of them are curiously unavailable through Netflix.

NO! STOP!  BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #573 on: October 04, 2017, 10:18:35 AM »

NO! STOP!  BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

I already saw all of them, I think, back in the 90s.  I have unusually vivid memories of parts of the movies from renting the VHS tapes at Blockbuster.  I also sometimes refer to milk as "authentic Bulgarian miak".
I'm not particularly religious, and I don't really like Muppets, but I do love word play.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3749
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #574 on: October 04, 2017, 10:22:10 AM »
A lot of people go for Scared Stupid, or Goes to Camp, but for me Ernest Rides again was the best Ernest movie.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #575 on: October 05, 2017, 09:05:51 AM »
IronWCmanEvigo and his Nitro posting this gibberish..
On this question are actually responded a lot of times.
Watch out and do not flood
:spammer:

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #576 on: October 05, 2017, 09:09:21 AM »
and then comes Hicronald and his 4000 dkk to euro

Brug evt
400 usd in dkk hvis du ikke kan omregne i hovedet eller ikke kender kursen
Use if necessary
400 usd in dkk if you can not convert your head or not know the course

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #577 on: October 06, 2017, 08:15:56 PM »
ofusakevana and his Laryngitis, murdered, epilepticus anticoagulation, hypertension.
And
BillieInfax and his XEvil 3.0: bypass more than 8400 type of CAPTCHAs

Johnny Unusual

« Reply #578 on: October 07, 2017, 02:18:21 PM »
mir2017lSn is making trouble.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #579 on: October 07, 2017, 05:37:13 PM »
mir2017lSn is making trouble.
Posting Russian gibberish like..
Equipment, additional vocational education

The machine-tool company offers to buy hammer forging at favorable prices in Moscow. You can order on our website or contact our managers for detailed information about the product. Forge hammers are intended for plastic deformation of metal blanks of ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys. Thanks to the automation and mechanization of modern production, professional tools are not used in professional activities, but stationary installations equipped with a powerful drive, hammers. The forging equipment used in the production shop acts as an uneasy tool, but a powerful pneumatic device. Hammers are divided according to the type of lifting the woman and the number of cylinders, design features, power and performance. With the help of this equipment, the master does not apply any physical effort to deform the metal workpieces properly. The principle of operation is based on dynamic impacts, the power of which is adjusted by the operator, depending on the type and characteristics of the metal and the desired result. A well-developed control system simplifies the work with this device as much as possible and allows achieving qualitative results in a short time. The blacksmith hammer consists of a stable base, movable elements piston, rod and bar, frames for fastening guiding and powerful drive. You can also buy a blacksmith hammer in the cities of Moscow, Chelyabinsk, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Ufa, Omsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Tyumen, Khabarovsk, Samara, Saratov, Volgograd, Kurgan and others. To buy a forge hammer with a discount of 3 or 5, you can call the FREE 8-800-100-48-28 call free of charge throughout the territory of the Russian Federation. 7 351 211-28-60 Chelyabinsk 7 495 640-76-26 Moscow 7 383 210-61-49 Novosibirsk 7 831 288-93-90 Nizhny Novgorod.

What can you advise?

Machines for cutting pipes and chamfering. Buy a machine for cutting pipes in Saratov (Saratov region), a machine for cutting pipes. Application pipe cutting and beveling machine. In practice, it is confirmed that the quality of the pipe end preparation before welding ultimately has a significant effect on the quality of the welded joint. In particular, for welding pipes with a large width of the wall and for preparing for the next orbital automatic welding, engineers nowadays have the highest requirements for the preparation of the edges of the pipe for welding and recommend using the application pipe cutting and beveling machine specialized for this task machine. Machines for cutting pipes and chamfering have a small weight, are equipped with pneumatic, electronic or hydraulic motors and are controlled by one operator

Emelyantsev Leo:
How do you like this?

Lathes 1K62 are manufactured in large machine tools in domestic machine-tool plants and are widely used in our industry. Currently, new machines of this model Lathes 1K62 are manufactured in large machine tools in the domestic machine-tool plants and are widely used in our industry, selling a lathe 1k62 Novosibirsk. Currently, new machine tools of this model machine-tool plants are not manufactured, so we sell analogues of lathe 1K62 Description of lathe 1K62. The machine 1K62 is equipped with a center tool holder, which allows machining of holes with manual and mechanical feed without using the tailstock. Combination of the axis of the cutting tool with the axis of the spindle is carried out by moving the cross slide of the caliper until the visor coincides with the risk on the carriage marked with a symbol identical to that printed on the toolholder.

Here is an interesting equipment:
Ural Machine-Industrial Center: Metal processing machines and equipment GEKA automatic line for flashing, marking and cutting of metal corners, strips and U-profiles. Model ALPS 160 GEKA automatic line for flashing, marking and cutting of metal corners, strips and U-shaped profiles model ALPS 160. The profile is fed using two controlled by the CNC and rotating sensors, roller wheel systems ;, an automatic line of alps 160. The line is equipped with an industrial computer such as CNC model PC FAGOR 8070 and basic software software developed by GEKA. The software is installed on a computer and is based on Windows XP, which makes it easy to program and manage the line.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #580 on: October 08, 2017, 06:40:51 PM »
   Michaelneeta and his Russian Актуальные новости  :spammer:

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #581 on: October 09, 2017, 03:57:23 PM »
DanteKek and his Best erotic, sharp nails. These long feline nails will pierce your soul, explode your brain.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #582 on: October 10, 2017, 08:33:59 AM »
luuukkkkak is all over the place with his   ремонт зіл 131  :spammer:

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #583 on: October 10, 2017, 09:05:08 AM »
Guys, this is starting to get a little annoying, because now every spambot automatically generates 2 posts: the botted one and the update in this thread.  Maybe just hit that "Report to Moderator" button and forego the update here.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #584 on: October 10, 2017, 09:12:59 AM »
Guys, this is starting to get a little annoying, because now every spambot automatically generates 2 posts: the botted one and the update in this thread.  Maybe just hit that "Report to Moderator" button and forego the update here.
That's been the purpose of this thread for years, to make a game out of it...
That's why it's in the games board of the forum.
Don't expect that to change..