Author Topic: Something for the loyal fans  (Read 2044 times)

Offline gigglehurtz

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked:
Something for the loyal fans
« on: January 16, 2015, 03:20:14 PM »
You folks ever think about doing something for those of us who tend to buy your goodies as soon as they come out? I'll get the offer for 10% off or whatever, but by that time I've already bought everything you've put out. There are those of us who really are supporting your efforts - how about throwing us a bone every now and then.

Offline TheUnabeefer

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked:
  • I am a flying cow... worship me or DIE!!!
    • The Unabeefer Beefs
Re: Something for the loyal fans
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 05:23:30 PM »
You folks ever think about doing something for those of us who tend to buy your goodies as soon as they come out? I'll get the offer for 10% off or whatever, but by that time I've already bought everything you've put out. There are those of us who really are supporting your efforts - how about throwing us a bone every now and then.

Just do what I've started doing and NOT buy them for a few weeks, and then wait for a 10% thing and get them all.
...and there he was, reigning supreme at number two.  The One... The Only... The Unabeefer.

Offline RVR II

• Samurai Cop
  • Liked:
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 06:43:26 PM »

Just do what I've started doing and NOT buy them for a few weeks, and then wait for a 10% thing and get them all.
BANNED!  ;D ;D

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked:
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 07:07:10 PM »

BANNED!  ;D ;D

Damn.  Banning University/Airline Beefer didn't even cross my mind.  Nice catch, RVR!

Anyway, the behoodied, ensunglassened bovine has a point.  Just wait, and get your discount.

ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline RVR II

• Samurai Cop
  • Liked:
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 07:15:57 PM »

BANNED!  ;D ;D

Damn.  Banning University/Airline Beefer didn't even cross my mind.  Nice catch, RVR!
HA! Been a while 8)

Online BathTub

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2015, 09:17:16 PM »

Exactly what I do.

Offline TheUnabeefer

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked:
  • I am a flying cow... worship me or DIE!!!
    • The Unabeefer Beefs
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2015, 10:25:33 PM »

BANNED!  ;D ;D

Anyway, the behoodied, ensunglassened bovine has a point.  Just wait, and get your discount.

I'm glad you know what the Una is for... SO many people think it means "because there's only one"

I hate people.
...and there he was, reigning supreme at number two.  The One... The Only... The Unabeefer.

Offline gigglehurtz

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2015, 02:41:16 PM »

Exactly what I do.

I guess my point was... If they did something for the loyal fans you wouldn't have to wait a few weeks every time. Is what my point was. I guess. Of course, if we don't wait a few weeks what's their motivation. Is y'alls point, I guess. Good point.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked:
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2015, 07:52:09 PM »
I'm kind of surprised they haven't jumped on the Patreon bandwagon.

Online BathTub

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2015, 03:38:50 PM »
Time to catch up with SNOWSTORM

Offline RVR II

• Samurai Cop
  • Liked:
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2015, 03:42:52 PM »
Time to catch up with SNOWSTORM
Figures..
After I buy 7 shorts and still await the next one to wrap up my Vol. 28 RT Shorts disc :-[