Author Topic: MST3K - Season 11 and Kickstarter Info  (Read 169719 times)

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4264
Re: MST3K - Season 11 and Kickstarter Info
« Reply #1560 on: November 27, 2017, 03:16:55 AM »
OK, I just finished going back through the Bonus disc, getting exact titles and times (rounding to nearest minute).  For anyone interested in an exact extras list, here it is.

Full MST3K Season 11 Kickstarter Bonus Content Disc With Times (Note: this was the Blu-ray, not sure if the DVD set is slightly different.)

An Introduction from Joel  1m
"A Good Test Case: Bringing Back MST3K" Doc  1h13m
Gallery: Concept Art  3m
Gallery: Production Photos  3m
Season 11 Blooper Reel  4m
#BRINGBACKMST3K: The Kickstarter Campaign [submenu]:
 . . Kickstarter: Bring Back MST3K  5m
 . . Kickstarter: The Next Host  2m
 . . Kickstarter: The Next Cast  4m
 . . Turkey Day 2015 at Kickstarter  35m
 . . Funny or Die: Leaked Star Wars Auditions  2m
 . . Kickstarter: More Questions  2m
 . . The Final Countdown Telethon  28m  [segments apparently out of order]
#WEBROUGHTBACKMST3K After The Campaign [submenu]:
 . . Excerpt Rifftrax MST3K Cast Reunion  19m
 . . Excerpt MST3K Panel at 2016 SDCC  14m
 . . Excerpt MST3K Panel at Camp Conival  27m
 . . Turkey Day Marathon 2016 Interstitials  11m
 . . Advance Screening Tour: Q & A Highlights  13m
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2709
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #1561 on: November 27, 2017, 08:42:08 AM »
I can understand why the telethon was reduced to highlights, but I would have loved to have the whole 5-hour trainwreck. The audio problems at the beginning were hilariously awkward, and Patton Oswalt used that to create some hilarious moments that you just had to be there to appreciate.

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #1562 on: November 27, 2017, 09:46:27 AM »
Indeed.  The main thing I was sad they left out of the telethon countdown highlights was Patton Oswalt reading comments on (Twitter, was it?) and laughing in the extreme when he read someone getting bent out of shape because he had said that Thanos would be a better cook for muffins than Darkseid! ;D
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline k1

• Beta Tester
  • Liked: 1497
  • OneWallCinema: Like a snake to the heart.
    • OneWallCinema.com
« Reply #1563 on: November 27, 2017, 10:45:07 AM »
Indeed.  The main thing I was sad they left out of the telethon countdown highlights was Patton Oswalt reading comments on (Twitter, was it?) and laughing in the extreme when he read someone getting bent out of shape because he had said that Thanos would be a better cook for muffins than Darkseid! ;D

Aw man. That was the part I really wanted on there! One of the tweets he read was from my college roommate.

Offline Kete

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3391
  • All joking a salad.
« Reply #1564 on: November 27, 2017, 10:49:18 AM »
Has no one mentioned that Season 12 is now official?!  It was announced during the Turkey Day marathon.

EDIT:
Oh....there's a new thread for it :)

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #1565 on: November 27, 2017, 11:30:15 AM »
Aw man. That was the part I really wanted on there! One of the tweets he read was from my college roommate.

Actually, there is ONE tweet he read that is on there.  I don't remember its content though.  It could be the one you are thinking of, because I don't remember him reading more than maybe three.  It was just that my fave was the Thanos/Darkseid Bake-Off one and I was upset that one was missing.