Author Topic: MST3K Poopie 2 - Here's where you can see it!  (Read 3320 times)

Offline Douglin

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 0
MST3K Poopie 2 - Here's where you can see it!
« on: April 03, 2007, 09:53:36 AM »
EDIT:Hey, here it is! Some kind soul ;) has uploaded it to youtube, thank you kind stranger ;) ....  ;)

Part 1
[yt=425,350]IHMSeCcYi5w[/yt]
Part 2
[yt=425,350]iSbf0gXm1MA[/yt]

Does anyone know how I can get a copy of the Poopie 2 tape of bloopers from mst3k?

I've got the Poopie 1 on the essentials dvd, and I know they put 15mins of the Vol 10 release but that's out-of-print now.

I looked at the DAP thing and they say it's not available because Best Brains still sells it, but I checked that site and they don't have any tapes left in stock.

Is it viewable on the web? I know poopie 1 is on youtube and google video, so if someone wanted to upload it that would be cool.

Hopefully rhino we'll put it out as an extra again on one of the upcoming dvds or they'll sort out the problems with vol 10 and re-release it.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 08:07:15 AM by Douglin »

Offline Thom_Serveaux

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 1
  • *Platypus Sound*
Re: MST3K Poopie 2 - Where can I get it?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 07:47:11 PM »
Unfortunately I have not the means to do so, or else I would.  I was fortunate enough to get a copy of the tape early on, while it was stiil available for sale at the Sattelite News store.  In the meantime you could try and see if anyones' posted it over at myspleen.com.  They have a large and varied array of stuff to d/l, including almost every ep of MST3K.  The problem there of course is getting anyone to reseed the particular file, if it's not active.  A potential solution to tide you over would be over at http://www.cupandblade.com/store/catalog/index.php?cPath=21_28_48 A.K.A: Cheesyficks.com... Of particular note is the 2-Disc DVD set....

"Host Segment Rehearsals, Outtakes & Final Wraps
[OUTV1]    $12.00

2 Disc Set Includes:

Vol 1
Season 1 Outtakes - Joel and Trace flubbing their lines and Josh swearing like a sailor. Not for the weak of heart, but you will see how these early host segments for episode #103 were made!
Season 5 Dress Rehearsals - Episodes 508, 509, 511, 515. See Joel wearing glasses and forgetting lines! See Trace with neatly combed hair and NO moustache!!
Time: 72 Min.

Vol 2
Seasons 5 and 8 Final Wraps - Episodes 502, 503, 506, 509, 511, 811. Interesting to compare against the finished product. The chromakey green screen is visible through the doors, for example.
Time: 83 Min.

Quality: A"

About as close as you can come, for the time being.  Hopefully, as has been born out in recent times, Rhino may eventually be neglectful enought o let liscences to other titles gto by the wayside, allowing others (BBI, perchance?) to re-issue them...

As to the quality, I recently purcahsed a DVD of The MSTAlive '92, MST3K: The Movie, & MST3K: The Movie Film Extras (with camcorder footage of the 'deleted footage'.  Considering thesource images, they were very good, and the DVD of teh movie was IMHO actually A+

Offline RobtheBarbarian

• Liked: 8
  • Snarl!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 08:03:16 PM »
We had it at one point, but I don't know where the cassette is now. I'll let you know if I find my copy or one for sale online. Tried Ebay?

Offline nanites_r_us

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • i wish i lived in 'next sunday A.D. '
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 10:00:11 AM »
i soo didn't know they had a Poopie 2 reel... makes me sad now that i know.... to the search mobile... *whoosh...*
You know it's hard enough trying to decide on which movie to see at a theater, much less trying to find someone to help pay the massive amount of money it takes just to see one these days. i mean it'd help if movies these days were actually interesting, but so far no dice on that front...

Offline Douglin

• Big Montana
Re: MST3K Poopie 2 - Here's where you can see it!
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 08:11:11 AM »
UPDATED FIRST POST, LOOK UP

Thanks for the suggestions everyone I managed to get a copy of Volume 10 which had it on

it's not the full thing but it's close.  And someone  ;) uploaded it to youtube for the people that can't find their own copy.

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 04:09:28 PM »
Ah, even though I have volume ten, this was fun to watch again via YouTube, thanks for making this available.

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 08:03:23 PM »
Meh. Poopie 2 isn't nearly as funny as the first. Not enough crumbling Servos and Crow bursting into flame.

Pancakes. Oh, I blew it.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 02:32:19 AM by Sharktopus »

Offline Thom_Serveaux

• Liked: 1
  • *Platypus Sound*
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 09:45:58 AM »
Still extremely funny though...