Author Topic: Shia LeBeouf arrested  (Read 2602 times)

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 527
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
Shia LeBeouf arrested
« on: June 28, 2014, 11:02:51 PM »
For disrupting a performance of Cabaret by shouting obscenities and smoking.  LOL.  I'm not psychic, but I predict this incident will be referenced in a future Rifftrax.  :-*
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline NRRork

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 91
    • Yep, I have a deviantART gallery. But it's pretty cheerful drawings-- no angsty poems or black-and-white photos of wooden chairs.
Re: Shia LeBeouf arrested
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 12:49:38 AM »
I read that topic title thinking "Well, it's ABOUT TIME!"

Imagine my disappointment when it turned out he was arrested for committing an actual crime, and not just for his movies.
I used to have an image here, but Photobucket got cheap about remote linking. I guess I'll have to think of something witty instead. Which I will. Later. It caught me by surprise, in all honesty. It's hard to be clever on command, I mean, YOU try it. Be funny: NOW! See, tough. So, gimme a bit, 'kay?

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1269
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 03:30:49 AM »
Much like Lindsey Lohan, etc this seems more sad than funny to me. 
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 04:37:31 AM »
The guy is on his way to a nasty drug induced train wreck which of course will lead to a rehab comeback attempt culminating with a season of dancing with the stars.

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 12:20:48 PM »
Does he have a history of this stuff?  Last night was the first time I ever read an article about him.  I only know him from all the Rifftrax references.  I know he's in transformers.   

Well, if he needs help, I hope he gets it.  Still, I did and do find it funny that his crime was shouting at a bunch of Cabaret dancers and smoking a cigarette.   Also,  I keep hearing Joel, in his "Minnesota mom" voice, saying, "Someone's hopped up on the goofballs, young man."

So, I'm off to watch Transformers Revenge of the Fallen...Rifftrax'd, of course.
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline BathTub

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 356
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 02:15:16 PM »
Does he have a history of this stuff?  Last night was the first time I ever read an article about him.  I only know him from all the Rifftrax references.  I know he's in transformers.   

Well, if he needs help, I hope he gets it.  Still, I did and do find it funny that his crime was shouting at a bunch of Cabaret dancers and smoking a cigarette.   Also,  I keep hearing Joel, in his "Minnesota mom" voice, saying, "Someone's hopped up on the goofballs, young man."

So, I'm off to watch Transformers Revenge of the Fallen...Rifftrax'd, of course.

Lately he's been pulling a Joaquin Phoenix and going through an absolutely mental phase, including lots of plagiarism, pulling out teeth, not bathing and stuff.

Offline JP

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 18
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2014, 02:50:42 PM »
...going through an absolutely mental phase, including lots of plagiarism, pulling out teeth, not bathing and stuff.

So, he's finally hit puberty?

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2014, 05:39:33 PM »

Lately he's been pulling a Joaquin Phoenix and going through an absolutely mental phase, including lots of plagiarism, pulling out teeth, not bathing and stuff.

Oh.  I had no idea.  I hope he gets help, and gets better.
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5896
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2014, 06:56:34 PM »
The best thing would for him to get help, and fade into obscurity. Mostly because being in the constant public eye exacerbates these kinds of situations so much. Ironically, him directing his own small project was the kind of personal project he should be doing. Too bad it had to be some kind of bad plagiarism type of deal that made people hate him even more for it.

Offline Trekker4747

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 467
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2014, 08:22:23 PM »
Upon arrest he was quoted as saying, "Nononononononono!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!"

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2014, 04:03:17 PM »
He discusses arrest on Kimmy Kimmel. Funny story teller!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jtAkNf_b_TM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jtAkNf_b_TM</a>
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!