login

Author Topic: Gift code not applying to order  (Read 766 times)

Offline jessedf

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
Gift code not applying to order
« on: July 05, 2014, 12:21:41 AM »
I bought the three National Geographic riffs a while back and got a $3 Gift Certificate applied to my account. When trying to check out today, this discount wasn't applying automatically to my order. In the checkout summary it correctly listed 15% off for the 4th of July sale and it also recognized $3 off for the gift code, but when submitting the order it was charging my credit card for the order without the gift code. I tried it with both a credit card and paypal and it didn't work with either. I went ahead and bought it, but I was hoping I could get this fixed so I can use the gift code on my next order.

Offline RaptorX8

• Disembaudio's Squadio
Re: Gift code not applying to order
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 01:55:31 PM »
You are not alone, I'm having the same problem. I've e-mailed them so I'll see if they respond. If not, I'll just go ahead and make the purchase as well and hopefully use the certificate next time.

Offline RaptorX8

• Disembaudio's Squadio
Re: Gift code not applying to order
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 02:05:09 PM »
Aaaaaand I figured it out on my own. Although we shouldn't have to do it this way. Go to your order history, click on the order that was for the NatGeo episodes. Down at the bottom it will list an actual certificate number, copy and paste that in the Gift Certificate field when you make your new purchase and it won't disappear when you try to pay.