login

Author Topic: *norman groan*  (Read 14126 times)

Offline eegah

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 326
    • My MST3K Movie Poster Collection
*norman groan*
« on: May 08, 2014, 06:29:04 PM »
I didn't see a thread for dread (RRRRRAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!! and Sad Cafe didn't seem appropriate), so I thought I'd make one.

Knee surgery tomorrow. Uunnnnnnnnggggggghhhhh.

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 8272
  • Hormel Batch Master
Re: *norman groan*
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 07:59:45 PM »
Ah! Mr. eegah! Here for that knee surgery, are you? Weeeellll....it seems you had a wonderful surgeon scheduled with a recovery room overlooking the ocean.

Oooo, unfortunately that doctor had to go to a convention. But we have an excellent replacement surgeon! A Doctor...Lec-tor. Yes. Also, I'm afraid that we've run out of recovery beds. But don't worry! We have a nice slab in the morgue for you to rest up on. Mount Massive Hospital hopes you have a pleasant stay.

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 322
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 08:27:05 PM »
Eegah don't need surgery, Eegah need shave from pretty girl!

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 4416
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 09:04:07 AM »
Heading back to Mexico in 3 weeks and my brother in law that runs the Red Wings Sports Bar wants me to get him another projector with more lumens because the one I got for him around Christmas isn't bright enough..
And he wants me to get another security camera DVR setup (8 cameras in HD) cause the 4 camera setup isn't enough coverage, and the quality is not very detailed.. It actually is pretty detailed but because of all the neon lights on in the sports bar, it screws with the infrared so that in turn screws with the quality of the image ..
*Norman grunt* ::)

Offline WhackyWookiee

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 10
  • YouTube is God's gift to the Internets.
    • Whacky Wookiee's Domain
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 11:28:34 AM »
The doctor will tell you: No RiffTrax, MST3k, or anything vaguely humorous for at least six weeks.
Far too many knee-slappers to be had.

Better stick with that new sitcom Dawson Creek is in to be safe.
I make good words.

WhackyWookiee's Domain
http://whackywookiee.blogspot.com/

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2397
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 12:39:43 PM »
Thank you lightning, you've taken away another tv receiver and a full DVR of shows I was trying to catch up on.
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 7105
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 05:03:29 PM »
spent two hours trying to figure out why my code was wrong, and it turns out there was a minus sign in the wrong place.

edit: also, had two packages attempt delivery today, and i have to go in opposite direction to go pick them up.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 05:05:31 PM by goflyblind »
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2014, 05:07:45 PM »
had two packages attempt delivery today, and i have to go in opposite direction to go pick them up.
Nova Scotia and British Columbia??  :speechless:

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2014, 05:15:11 PM »
had two packages attempt delivery today, and i have to go in opposite direction to go pick them up.
Nova Scotia and British Columbia??  :speechless:

fortunately not, that'd be a RRRAGGHHH rather than a groan. just opposite ends of town.
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2014, 06:48:19 AM »
Ordered several pairs of Lacoste and Puma tennis shoes on Amazon the last couple of weeks to take to our boutique in Mexico to resell and I was waiting on one last pair of Pumas that finally arrived yesterday..
I ordered them in size 8.5 and the Amazon warehouse in Kentucky sent me a size 11 instead!
Instead of just swapping them out for the right size which would have taken another few days to process, I just requested a refund on the pair and sent them back :-[
Spent enough on these shoes already. I just hope I can sell them for a decent profit :-\

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 8272
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2014, 02:46:06 PM »
Ordered several pairs of Lacoste and Puma tennis shoes on Amazon the last couple of weeks to take to our boutique in Mexico to resell and I was waiting on one last pair of Pumas that finally arrived yesterday..
I ordered them in size 8.5 and the Amazon warehouse in Kentucky sent me a size 11 instead!
Instead of just swapping them out for the right size which would have taken another few days to process, I just requested a refund on the pair and sent them back :-[
Spent enough on these shoes already. I just hope I can sell them for a decent profit :-\

Why not just sell the size 11s and ask for some sort of compensation for the wrong size?

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2014, 02:50:26 PM »

Why not just sell the size 11s and ask for some sort of compensation for the wrong size?
The general size of Mexican feet are 8.5, 9, and 9.5 so the 11s would have most likely sat for a while, plus I've already bought almost a dozen pair already so getting a full refund was satisfactory (and I need the money back in my account more than just swapping out the shoes) 8)

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2014, 06:43:09 AM »
ppppppaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggg aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnndddddddddd ttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaavvvvvvvveeeeeeeeelllllllll ssssssssssssttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeessssssssss…
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2014, 08:48:42 AM »
Friggin RiffTrax forum pages are taking F-O-R-E-V-E-R to load for some reason..
Been like this for weeks now :grr:

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2397
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2014, 09:06:56 AM »
Friggin RiffTrax forum pages are taking F-O-R-E-V-E-R to load for some reason..
Been like this for weeks now :grr:

He clicked the reply button on April 4th to post this.
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky