Author Topic: All things N64  (Read 4528 times)

Offline Don W

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 0
Re: All things N64
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2007, 06:52:17 AM »
I don't think anything can beat the Mario-Party and Mario-Kart-R gatherings that we all had back in the day...

See, throwing heat-seeking Koopa shells at your opponent isn't violent, cuz the cloud guy with the fishing pole would come and save you before crashing....

Don't forget Super Smash Brothers, that was another great game to play with a group of friends.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3154
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2007, 08:46:47 AM »
I loves me some Smash Brothers, and I'm gonna loves me some Wii Smash Brothers when it comes out. :^) It isn't as well-known, but there was also something very awesome about Blast Corps. :^)

Offline Sion

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2007, 07:07:12 PM »
Smash Bros. was great, but I still believe with every inch of my being that there's nothing better than drinking a few beers with some buddies and playing the original Mario Party!
"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here. If you had known anything about the true nature of the universe, anything at all, you would've hidden from it in terror."

Offline Minnesota

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 4
  • Twins Territory
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2007, 07:14:49 PM »
there's nothing better than drinking a few beers with some buddies and playing the original Mario Party!
I've always assumed its success was due in part because of alcohol, yet it does lend itself particularly well for mary jane ...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 07:36:54 PM by Minnesota »

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2007, 08:46:14 PM »
there's nothing better than drinking a few beers with some buddies and playing the original Mario Party!
I've always assumed its success was due in part because of alcohol, yet it does lend itself particularly well for mary jane ...

It's true. I known quite a few girls who enjoyed GoldenEye just as much as the guys.

Or were you insinuating something else?

Offline Steve-O

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 56
    • The Incomparable
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2007, 08:54:53 PM »
It's true. I known quite a few girls who enjoyed GoldenEye just as much as the guys.

Were you insinuating something else?

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2007, 09:00:53 PM »

Were you insinuating something else?

That I've known quite a few girls? Oh yeah... Quite. A. Few.

Some of them even talked to me.