login

Author Topic: Why isn't there a price break on riffplayer files for riffs I've already bought?  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Pastshelfdate

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 1
  • Arrgh ... trying for balance
I'm sorry, but I have to ask this.  I'm on disability income of less than $700 per month, and that's it.  I've been happy to pay for riff MP3s; as therapy, they're cheap.  And I'm glad you seem to have solved the previous problems with the riff player.

But I checked, and even for movies for which I've already bought the MP3, the price for the riff player zipped file is still the full price for a riff.  Why is that?  I really can't afford to pay twice for each movie.  I don't think that's what you all intend, but that's how it looks from here.

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 7358
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
they show up for me in my "Your Library" section. ???

also: you might get a faster answer by emailing support@rifftrax.com
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1008
  • Happy 11th Birthday, Synch Issues!
I get the same thing as GoFly does.  Here's what I get when I click on Return of the Jedi:

You normally get the NTSC/PAL/Riff files automatically when you buy a track. If they're not showing up, you might want to look around for the "show all available files" buttons in your library.

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 3094
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
Also you can download the individual .sync files on the riffplayer page:

http://www.rifftrax.com/player

Also check out the threads for user made files, there are a few that have not been released officially since some systems have issues, but may work on your computer.