Author Topic: Alien 3 iriff now up  (Read 2605 times)

Offline mattwnelson

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 544
    • Catbeard the Pirate!
Re: Alien 3 iriff now up
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 08:16:35 AM »
If I might ask, did the riff sync up well for you?  Was there any problems with the sync lines not matching up well or the riffs being off?  I ask because my DVD player stopped a bit at 1:00:35 when Ripley and the convicts are talking after Andrews is killed.  That damn skip nearly drove me nuts trying to get it fixed.

VERY well, actually. I believe right toward the end, I had to pause the DVD for a split second because there was a tiny bit of sync line drift, but I think even if I hadn't it might not have been too bad. I think it might have been the "What if it won't cooperate?" sync line. Not gonna lie, though, I can't perfectly remember - I just noticed, paused the DVD, and kept watching. I've watched other iRiffs (and even Rifftrax) where I had way worse sync drift, so one tiny instance isn't a biggie for me. :)

Offline Riffman for Hire

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 98
  • I'm in the riffing business.
Re: Alien 3 iriff now up
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2012, 12:39:53 PM »
And I sold another copy of the Alien 3 riff today, knocking the count up to eighteen.  I can't understand it.  Not that I'm complaining, but I wish I knew why it sold a lot better than the others.  Maybe the trailer for it was funnier than the others or perhaps the Alien series is more popular than Rambo, Scanners and In Time or maybe it's just dumb luck.  I don't know.  I just hope Paycheck will do all right.